(Chapter 01)

Hi.
My name is Bryan Dustin I am here to tell you my story about the day that I had found a hardrive that contained a series of videos that had driven me to lose my sanity.

Now to tell you about me is mainly pointless simply because honestly there isn't really much to tell you about me other than you know my name, I'm 20 years old, I suffer from being diagnosed with anxiety and random spouts of depression because of a bad relationship I had went through, and I am on anti depressents, I have a job as a coffee barista and I get paid fairly by my boss, and I live in a shitty housing complex/townhouse with noisy ass neighbors that argue constantly over stupid bullshit; but that's not the important part of my story what I'm here to tell you all is my story about how I had found these series of videos for this one day.

Now it was a typical day up at my work where I took people's orders, made the coffee they wanted, and they pay me their money for the order that they got now we had a few people that were weird as fuck to say the least, but if you were me in that case you'd be pretty much used to it by now, and the fact is that there isn't usually a rare instance to where one or two people had seemed off by their behavior but for the benefit of the doubt, usually their excuse was that they're high off of weed or some type of other drugs but anyways the case is what had happened oddly strange to say the least.

Now a man dressed in a black hoodie had simply ordered a black coffee with three teaspoons of sugar and milk, I took his order and made his coffee he didn't say anything (to be expected) he took it on the go and he payed me his money and turned for the door and walked away and I had felt something that was with the money, and it was small, thin, and black, I looked at it to see what it was and it was a hardrive I assumed the customer had must've accidently grabbed along with the cash as he payed for his coffee but then so I walked around the corner saying "Uh hey sir you left your ha-"

I paused for a moment as he had already went out the door and jumped into his car I ran out of the shop and chased after him I kept the money in my pocket put I still had the hardrive in hand as I caught up to the car I knocked on the window of his car as he pulled out I told him

"Hey sir, you accidently gave me your hardrive with your money!!!"

He looked at me oddly out the window he looked drained and his eyes looked dead and bloodshot almost he looked very tired as if he hadn't slept in weeks and he just drove off, I just stood there and now that I have a strange mysterious black hardrive I didn't know what to do with it now, the customer gave it to me and drove off with it after receiving his coffee, I stuck it in my front pocket of my pants and went back inside to complete my work and orders of other people's coffee.

Later that same day as work was finished I hung up my apron ad I called it in for a day I still had the hardrive and I hopped into my car and drove back to my apartment I took out the hardrive from within my pocket and I looked at it and I placed it back in my pocket and I didn't pull it out until I got back to my apartment, and I sat at my desk in my spinney office chair and I well I looked at the hardrive over and over studying it and I flipped it over and a white label on it had simply read:

"Play Me!"

I figured so as well considering my neighbors from next door started arguing so I figured it be an excuse to drown out the sound with a pair of headphones over my ears, I grabbed my laptop and opened it up I typed in my password and it booted up and I removed the cover from the hardrive and placed it into the insert slot on the left side of my computer and a file on my home screen showed up under Mortimer/_.Avi and so I moved the mouse cursor over to it and clicked on it, and it opened up to a PowerPoint video link and the file name for the video was also named Mortimer/_.Avi and not to mention there were other video files such as named:

Whiteñøise/.Avi

Screams.mp4

Mickey.Cd02

GoreMoUsE.1956

RealSuffering.Avi

Blood.gmv

CannibalMouse.fghi

Now I first clicked on Mortimer/_.Avi and it played and it was quite weird to say to watch.

It showed Mickey Mouse and it had been animated in 2D stop motion animator as it had shown Mickey himself standing in front of a white background and he was singing to a song from my childhood I always forgot the name of it but I remember the song but I do remember the first two lyrics still very clearly.

"I don't like peaches because they have stones."
"I like bananas because they have no bones."

The rest of the songs lyrics was just a complete blur to me as I grew up and forgot all about it honestly, and then the song glitched out as it skipped a lyric and it fell silent as it quick cut to a red grainy background showing text that I tried to read but failed to do so because of how quick it had shown, so I continued to watch as then it showed a thermal image picture of something but I couldn't catch what it was though so I kept watching and it just showed a still picture of Mickey at waist length staring at me with dead glistening white veiny eyes and it stayed on that shot for a good five or six minutes though and the sound had began to skip like it coming back on and then falling silent and then it cut to another shot of quick text that I couldn't read which (I figured I'd pause it and tell you about it later when I decide to update in a next few days so yeah just wait).
So when it did that it back to the normal image of Mickey Mouse and it went back to singing the song then it cut off and showed two images of Mickey but this time more corrupted and disturbed now the shots showed him with one in a full body shot in blackness and the other up close and in your face and the image had a moving water filter over it and I paused it and snapped a picture and I saved it to my gallery so when I decide to show I will upload it onto here so you can see.

Once the video was over I shut off the laptop and went to bed because I felt drained and exhausted at this point so if I update you on tomorrow I'll let you know.
And that video that was only one of eight videos so stay tuned and everything.

Anyways goodnight I'll update you all sooner than later if I need to so that way you know everything.