57. Positive

Lily's POV:

"GOOD MORNING!"

I felt my head and back hit something hard and cold.

"Ow." I muttered trying to open my eyes.

"Bloody hell, Lily! Are you okay?"

My eyes finally got use to the light and I looked around.

Oh, I fell of the bed.

Great.

"Can I ask the reason of why you felt the need to wake me up by screaming?" I got up and dragged my blanket back on my bed.

"Sorry," Alcice helped me with the blanket and sat down on my bed. "I just feel extra happy today."

I closed my eyes and looked up.

"And I feel like shit."

"Why what happened?" I heard Roxanne from the bed next to me.

"I don't know." I got up from my bed and prepared my clothes for the day. Uniform.

"I just feel tired, and sick." I changed my top and let my hair go loose.

"I can't even use my arms properly."

"Here," Alice came out of the bathroom with her hair braided with dasies. "I will help you."

She came over and tried to brush my hair.

"That won't work with curly hair." She nodded at me from the mirror and started braiding my hair while I managed to change into my school skirt.

"Are you sure you don't want to rest? You look... pale."

"Thanks, Rox." I grabbed my bag and looked at myself on last time in front of the mirror. "Yeah, I'm fine. How bad could it be?"

******

How much worse can this get?!

I am in pain!

It's only been five hours!

I have a headache, stomachache, I feel like throwing up, I'm feeling dizzy, and I'm pretty sure I have temperature.

I raised my hand and Professor McGonagall came next to me.

I lowered my voice to make sure James or the others couldn't hear what I was saying."I'm sorry professor. But I feel really sick. Can I go to the bathroom?"

She looked at me up and and down and nodded.

"Thank you." I grabbed all my stuff and got out of the class.

There was still half an hour for the lessons to finish and lunch break to start, so the corridors were empty.

Which is good news for me.

I don't want anyone to see me walking around looking like a living ghost.

It was already hard enough to hide my face during breakfast so James wouldn't be dramatic about it. All that time, I had to keep my head down and avoid making eye contact with James.

Which I felt James got annoyed at.

I turned right and opened the door to the girls bathroom.

The smell of the damp floor made me so sick that I had to throw up.

I think I might be sick. Though I'm not so sure.

I wasn't going to sit on the toilet floor so I got up, flushed the toilet and sat on top of the toilet cover.