nevele

HAECHAN:
so no one told you life was gonna
be this wayyyy

HENDERY:
DUNDUNDUNDUN

YANGYANG:
omg u just gave me an idea
minhee

MINHEE:
what

YANGYANG:
let's binge watch friends

MINHEE:
no watch it by yourself

YANGYANG:
you are my 19832729th reason

MINHEE:
ok hannah baker

LUCAS:
i need someone to hang out with

YANGYANG:
ME

LUCAS:
someone that isn't yangyang

YANGYANG:
WHY NOT ME

LUCAS:
BECAUSE YOURE GONNA MAKE
ME WATCH FRIENDS

YANGYANG:
NO I WONT
yes i will

MINHEE:
yangyang u know u can come over right
i just don't wanna watch friends

YANGYANG:
omw to my girlfriends house then 🤌

HAEWON:
i can hang out

JENO:
no you cant

HAEWON:
no i cant

JISUNG:
shes soooo into him

CHENLE:
and hes soooo into her

JENO:
stfu

JISUNG:
HE DIDNT DENY IT

JENO:
i only said no bc her and i had plans

HAEWON:
we do?
WE DO
OMG IM GETTING READYRN
SORRY YUKHEI

XIAOJUN:
sicheng invited me out

RENJUN:
you and sicheng spend a lot of time
together

XIAOJUN:
well he's my cousin and i live with him???

SUNGCHAN:
im pretty sure everyone is busy

LUCAS:
pain.

LIANNE:
why do u need someone that bad?

LUCAS:
im alone at the ice cream shop :(
i used to come here with dates but i am
a changed man

RENJUN:
lol remember when yukhei got mad at
lianne for being mean go seunga just
bc of his pride

LUCAS:
STOP BRINGING UP PAINFUL
MEMORIES

RENJUN:
never

HAECHAN:
i wanted to beat your ass for that lucas

LUCAS:
i wanted to beat myself up too

JAEMIN:
i was so shocked when she just confessed
to everything

SHOTARO:
i wasnt too surprised that it was
hyejin behind it all

CHENLE:
i wanted to beat her ass

HENDERY:
are we too aggressive

JISUNG:
nah

HENDERY:
okay carry on with the violence

LUCAS:
okay weve established we all hate her
BUT IM STILL LONELY

SUNGCHAN:
go on another date or smthn idk

LUCAS:
u guys are no help

yukhei shut off his phone and sat at the table, blank expression as he realized everything felt sort of different now. over the past year, a lot had changed.

mark and lianne were getting very serious in their relationship, yangyang and minhee still had the "bullying" in theirs but it was evident they loved each other to the max, haewon and jeno were on the verge of something but jeno was denying everything, jaehyun was talking about a girl he had been seeing and is waiting for the right time to introduce her and even haechan had been on a few dates before, looking for someone.

yukhei had his dating phase but in all reality, they weren't really dates. they were mostly hook-ups. and now seeing a bunch of relationships surrounding him, he felt lonely. he knew he had his friends for some kind of love but it wasn't exactly what he was searching for.

lucas hated his thoughts and he hated the idea of being lonely so to take his mind off everything, he went up to the counter to get another ice cream.

"alone today?" the guy asked and yukhei recognized him to be the guy that the girl he had seen before was close to.

"yep. im over it." lucas said and the cashier smiled, realizing he had some news for his sister now.

the guy went ahead and got yukhei's ice cream and have it to him, hoping for him to sit back down which he thankfully did.

after seeing this, he went ahead and pulled out his phone, texting his sister to go to the shop since he had some news for her.

after a few minutes, the same girl arrived and lucas was quick to notice as every time the bell chimed, he would glance at the door to see the people and she immediately caught his eye once again.

"what happened?" the girl asked her brother, a worried expression on her face since she thought something bad happened.

"just talk like normal and scoot over a bit. i need to make an observation." he replied and she gave him a confused look but did as he said.

the guy glanced over at yukhei, noticing how he was more than definitely staring at his sister.

"remember the guy you were telling me about? and how i told you he came here with dates pretty often?" he asked and she nodded, not understanding where this was leading to.

"so i just got some news from the man himself that he's done with his dates which pretty much means he's single." he said and she looked at him, wide-eyed.

"and he's also staring at you and is sitting in the back."

not believing him, she turned around and sure enough, the guy she had seen in that same ice cream shop a year ago was looking at her, but he turned his head once she turned around.

"and this is the part where you ask for his number and move cause i got more customers coming in."

the girl moved out of the way for the new people who entered the shop and she continued looking at lucas, not believing that he was real.

gathering the small bit of courage she had, she made her way over to his table, tapping on his shoulder and catching his attention.

"hi, i'm danbi," she began while lucas stared at her in a complete shock. it was really unbelievable to him.

"i was wondering if i could get your number?"

lucas stared at the phone in her hand and smiled.

"i'm lucas and i'll be more than glad to give you my number."