1: What are you saying?!

Chapter one: What are you saying?!

  (This is Yu An and the fox is Mo)

❝Why is that stupid bus not here already? ❞Xia Yu An asked annoyed as she stared at her phone screen.

Soon, a bus stopped in the station.

❝Finally! ❞ the woman exclaimed and got in the bus.

It was night and Yu An just got off work and wanted to go take a relaxing bath and eat something, but the universe had other plans for her.

In a flash a truck lost control and hit the bus in which Yu An was, turning it around and killing her.

❝Is she going to be alright? Please save my daughter. ❞ a woman's sobbing hit Yu An's ears as she opened her eyes suddenly and met the face of an older man and a woman standing next to her.

❝Yu An? My child, you're alive! ❞the woman called with relief in her voice and hugged Yu An without warning.

Before Yu An could say a word her head throbbed painfully and memories that do not belong to her filled her mind.

I died in that accident and now I am in another universe? Like those novels and manhwa's I used to read? Are you bullshiting me right now? ❞ She thought, annoyed by the situation.

❝I will leave a prescription with medicine for the eldest miss, please take care from now on. ❞ the older man, who seemed to be the psysician, said and left the room.

❝Yu An, how are you feeling, my daughter? Mother was so scared that we lost you. ❞ the woman spoke, wiping her tears off.

Yu An continued to look at the woman in front of her. A beautiful woman in a pastel pink long Chinese style dress and her hair braided and tied up in a bun of some sorts.

❝I'm alright. ❞Yu An said and furrowed her eyebrows.

Is this chinese? It's definitely an asian language. It seems like I can speak it clearly. ❞

❝Do not scare mother like that, alright? I'll go find your father, rest now my daughter. ❞ The woman kissed Yu An's forehead and left closing the door after her.

Yu An stood up from her bed and saw a mirror in the room. She slowly walked and stared at her reflexion astonished.

❝This woman it's unbelievably beautiful, are you kidding me?❞ She said loud and touched her pale smooth skin admiring her gorgeous face.

❝Young miss, master wants to see you. He is together with mistress in the hall. ❞ a female voice came from outside her door.

❝Yes, wait a little please. ❞

Yu An around the room and tried to arrange the memories she got earlier.

Xia Yu An was the eldest daughter of Xia Kong and Jin Feng. Her father was the general of the Empire, fighting for this country since he was a young man.