30.

Asura was on top of Lucifer, kissing him as his hands roamed across her body causing her to moan as she bucked her hips against his causing him to moan as well.

"I can never get tired of this love," Lucifer whispers against her lips.

"I can never get tired of you master," she moaned causing Lucifer to smirk as he flipped her over so he was on top.

"You know how I feel about that word pet," he growls possessively into her ear.

Before things could progress further, a baby's cry was heard causing both of them to grown.

"Every time," Asura says as Lucifer climbed off of her.

"I'll get her," he says sighing in disappointment before leaving the bed as he went over to the crib.

Inside Alaura was crying, tossing and turning inside, but as soon as she saw Lucifer she stopped crying as he picked her up.

"Why you gotta ruin mommy and daddy's fun huh?" He asked rocking her as Asura smiled from the bed as he was making his way over to her.

Alaura began babbling as he passed her to Asura who looked at her daughter with so much love and compassion in her eyes.

"You are too cute," Asura says rubbing her nose against hers as Alaura smiled and placed her hands on her moms cheeks.

"Well, Well," a new voice sounded causing them to jump.

In front of them was..... Lucifer? Asura looked confused as Lucifer was right beside her yet there was a look alike standing in front with his black wings spread out.

"I'm very confused," Asura was the first to break the silence as Lucifer was staring intently at his look alike who was doing the same.

"Your The beautiful Asura Morningstar. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, I'm Archangel Michael. Lucifer's twin brother,"

"Twin brother? Luci you've never mentioned one," Asura says as Lucifer was staring angry at his brother.

"We don't get along," was all he said while gritting his teeth. "What exactly are you doing here?"

"I came to see my beautiful niece. May I hold her?" He asked stepping towards them, as Asura opened her mouth to say yes, but Lucifer stood protectively in front of them with his wings spread out wide.

"You go anywhere near my family and I will kill you where you stand,"

Michael couldn't help but laugh at his brothers failed attempt to threaten him.

"That's funny brother, I think my niece deserves to know her uncle," Michael says coming closer to Lucifer, but Lucifer's face changed into his demonic one and let out an extremely loud roar in front of his face causing Michael to back up.

"GET OUT!" He shouted as Michael only smirked.

"It was nice meeting you Lovely Asura, I hope the next we meet my brother is a little more nicer to me," he says smirking before disappearing.

"Lucifer," Asura says placing Alaura down in her crib before going to Lucifer as she placed her arms around his torso.

Lucifer, who was still standing with his wings spread out and his devil face still staring at the last place Michael was in, took a deep breath as his face returned to normal when he turned around to look at his wife and placed his wings back inside his back.

"I'm sorry, I lost control..... it's just first Amenadiel and now Michael, I didn't tell you about Michael because I hate talking about the bastard," he says placing his forehead on Asura's.

"It's okay Lucifer I know you have a big family up there in heaven. Michael just wanted to see Alaura, why didn't you allow him too?"

"Don't ever trust Michael. You know how I never lie right? Well Michael does nothing but Lie. He's a liar and a schemer, for all we know he could take Alaura away from us, why you think I didn't let Amenadiel hold her either,"

"Wait..... Amenadiel wanted to hold her?"

"Yes, I wasn't going to let him take Alaura, I can't risk it,"

"You trust no one in your family huh?"

"I only trust you love, I only trust you," Lucifer says before going in for a kiss as Asura smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

"I love you," he breathed against her lips.

"I love you more," she says as Lucifer dipped her down causing her laugh as his nose rubbed against hers.

"Let's go for a walk, I bought Alaura a stroller the last time we was out,"

"That's fantastic! A family walk is just what we need," Asura agrees before kissing Lucifer on the lips again.