2:I can't believe it.

Chapter two:I can't believe it.

❝Miss looks so beautiful today

❝Miss looks so beautiful today. ❞ a young girl servant said while putting the accessories in Yu An's hair.

❝Miss should smile a little. ❞the other one said.

❝Is there a reason to smile?? ❞Yu An asked angry as she stood in front of the mirror letting the girls arrange her for the wedding.

The servants immediately closed their mouths scared. After another hour she was finally done. The last thing was the red veil that will cover her head and face.

Fuck this veil, I can't see shit with it on and the accessories in my hair are heavy as hell. ❞ Yu An complained as she walked slowly helped by the servants. They arrived at gates where the red sedan chair awaited.

Yu An's parents were there as well. The mother was crying silently and the father was comforting his wife by holding her to his chest and rubbing her back.

❝My Yu An! ❞Jin Feng exclaimed and took Yu An's hands in hers looking at her daughter, helpless.

❝Don't cry, mother.❞Yu An said, feeling a little akward to call Jin Feng mother.

❝Yu An is right, you're harming yourself. Our daughter is going to be alright. ❞

❝How are you sure? Marring into the royal family is the worst thing that can happen to a woman. My poor child is going to get bullied. ❞the woman sobbed and covered her mouth with her sleeve.

❝Young miss, it's time to go. ❞an eunuch said.

❝Alright, I'll see you soon...bye for now. ❞Yu An awkwardly said and got in the sedan chair with the help of the two maids who will follow her in the Palace.

She exhaled loud and shook her leg anxious.

I can't believe it! I just came into a strange word and now I'm getting married to an annoying man I barely spoke to?What kind of fuckery is this? ❞ She thought angry and massaged her temples.

❝I will make sure you're safe so do not worry. You're also a strong cultivator so it will not be easy for other's to bully you. ❞Mo said appearing on her lap.

❝I haven't asked you yet... what exactly are you? ❞

❝A spirit beast, but I am a little special. ❞

❝How so? ❞

❝I lived with you since you were small. But I couldn't comunicare or show myself since in your world there is no spiritual energy which is required for cultivation and also for spirit beast to exist. ❞

❝How did you end up living in my world? ❞

❝I'm not sure either, one day I woke up in a dark place and from there I could see and hear you. I followed you all your life and even helped you when in danger. Saving you from the bus accident it's impossible since I lacked strength, the best I could do is help your soul travel here. ❞