Encanto

Bruno x male reader

Never watched the movie but we just going to roll with it with the trailers

a bitch just read the fucking character description and realized how off I was when I was first writing this

I hate how drafts when the writer reads them will show the view count making me scared that I published something unfinished

This is how the story is going since I wanted to but couldn't watch the movie due to my mom saw the price of pay was moving up and said no to Disney

Reader POV

I sit beside the sea and watch it gently move, today is very boring, I heard someone walking behind making me turn.

Dolores was behind me "I got something to tell you "She said as usual "spill" I told her "So basically..." I saw a man walking on the beach very suspicious.

I read how the water felt around him, it came back with nervous vibes.

"And then everyone in the village is worried because of Bruno" that name sounds familiar, I continued to study the man "people think he is..." I ignored her.

Mirabel showed up shortly and sits with us "Dolores, that can't be true" she said "you never know" Dolores said.

The man was still walking around, it was getting late, but I felt like talking to him.

"(name), do you want to have dinner with our family?" Mirabel asked "no, thank you" I smiled at them and watch the man sit down near the water.

I put my hand underwater and wave it up, the water moved to the location I wanted and splashed a little at the man's feet.

He looked down and smiled a little, I got up and walked towards the man "Hello, I'm (name)"

"I'm Bruno" his name hit in remembrance of people are worried "glad to meet you" I said pushing off those words

He smiled and looked around "today is a lovely, beautiful day" he mentions "yes, it is" He paused when I said that "don't let it waste" I looked at him for a few.

"Okay" I smiled at him "may I take you out for lunch tomorrow?" he asked, I looked at the sea "You never know what happens the next day unless you can see the truth" he says again.

He is weird, I nodded my head "yes, sure" I say "let's meet back here" he says before walking off.

I stared at him before leaving too.

next day

I arrive at the spot we met at and wait by the water "sorry to keep you waiting" he says as he approaches me.

"No worry, I got here a few minutes ago" I smiled at him before we walked towards this small restaurant that I love to go to.

I smiled when we walked in the place "I love going here!" I spoke.

He smiled at me before grabbing my hand and leading us to a table near the back, we sit down and talk to each other for a while, but everyone was avoiding us.

Dolores and Antonio came in and she gasped when she saw me and Bruno.

I waved at her, but she motions to put my hand down. I watched her motion for me to come to her "I will be right back " I say before walking over to her.

"What?" I say as I sit down at her table, Antonio hugs me and smiles.

Dolores looks at Bruno "you can't be with him" she says "he is dangerous" I look at her confused.

"Act normal" she says before feeling Bruno's presence "well hello" he says to them as he holds his hand out for Dolores. 

She avoids it and get up to guide me and Antonio out of the restaurant "aren't y'all leaving too early?" Bruno asked.

We still left no matter what he said.

Bruno Pov (I found how his power works oops)

I walked down to the beach and sat near the rocks in the shade

I drew in the sand before grabbing some leaves and some sticks, what if I just this once see his future. It wouldn't hurt anyone.

I sat in the circle before the images appeared a little blurry, but it looked like it was raining. I saw a blurry him holding onto something.

"fuck" I say as I realized it was him falling to his death "but where?" I couldn't tell, I was getting frustrated and decided to not spend time on it.

"He's going to fall into the water, and it will be my fault because I saw his future" I got mad at myself "no use getting mad now" I said trying to calm myself down.

I swallow my spit and walk away from that stuff, I'm protect (name) no matter what.

Reader POV

Dolores led me back to their house and I look behind me to find Bruno anywhere "I'm sorry if you liked the dude, but he-""what's wrong with Bruno?" Antonio asked.

"He sees the future" she said "and?" I asked, "The future you don't want to see" She mentioned.

"He will find you, but I can't let him read your future, he already did mine" I was confused before she pushed me into a room with a window and a small door.

"Dolores!" I shouted "I'm sorry, love, this is for you own good until we can solve anything" I scoffed at her apology. 

I tried to open the window, but it turns out to be a picture window "is there anything in here?" I mumbled before finding a pin on the ground, I tried unlocking the door, but it wouldn't budge.

I used the pin at the window and got the glue off slowly.

"This fucking counts as imprisonment" I mumbled; I stabbed the glue at the top of the window and then on the side.

I attempted at pushing the glass out and then tried it until the window came out "I will pay for that later" I say as I walk away from the house and later run towards the town before running into someone.

I look up to see Bruno "oh hey" I said as he smiled down at me "let's leave quickly" I grabbed his arm making him confused.

Then the ground started to shake, I looked at Bruno and I tried to hurry towards any body of water.

I felt the ground crack and shake "what is happening?" I say and I saw the ground beneath me crack.

Bruno looked at me weird before saying "we need to go now" he picks me up and run off to a nearby river.

(Does Bruno's power go away with everyone else? idk google isn't telling me shit) 

I hated how easy it was to slip into this river, but I needed to calm myself down in this minute.

"Wait" I mumbled as I tried to use my power to bring the water up to me further "where is my powers?" I gasped as I realized reality "All the powers must be gone" my eyes widen.

Bruno was looking at the river "are you the only one not in my family with power?" he asked at the wrong time.

I looked at him and reach into the river further, I felt my knee slip off the land "Bruno!" I screamed before almost falling into the water.

"(name)!" I held onto the ledge with all my might and saw Bruno lean over the edge trying to grab my arm, wrist, or hand.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up "What is happening?" I asked once we got onto the land "I don't know" he said.

He held onto me, and my heart hurt as it was racing too fast "I'll protect you forever until time stops" he kissed my head.

the end

do not know the movie just some of the plot so this all may be wrong sorry

bye and merry christmas bitches