a kiss

Im supposed to be cleaning my room but Im writing instead lmao

Aria's POV

I woke up did my hair in a bun Today because it was windy and I grabbed my lunch and I walked outside to see Haru and Momiji.

"hey ari" "hey" they said and I smiled "hey guys" I said with a small wave. We started walking and make Momiji looked at me "do you still like us" he asked and I tilted my head

"What do you mean Momiji how could I not Like you guys" I said and he smiled "good because I like you too!" We walked to school and I saw kyo, yuki, and Tohru.

I blushed from embarrassment and I walked over to him. "I am so sorry" I said bowing my face red. He scoffed "what the hell are you talking about!" Yuki tilted his head along with Tohru.

"I'm sorry for petting you and trying to give you cat food and snuggling you if I would have known I wouldn't have done it I am so so so sorry" I said and there eyes widened slightly

"you know?" They asked and I nodded I felt a presence behind me and I turned to see Haru "akito said she could keep her memories" he said and I nodded.

"thats great!" Tohru said and she hugged me. I awkwardly hugged her back and I gave yuki a polite smile "one again I am so sorry" I said and he rolled his eyes "just don't do it again" I nodded.

The bell rang and I ran to class alongside Haru and Momiji we went to our seats and the teacher gave us disapproving looks.

I took out my notebook and I started writing notes as my teacher explained the lesson.

•••

It was lunch and I was sitting with kyo, yuki, Tohru, uotani, hanajima, Haru, and Momiji.

I was eating my food when hanajima smiled at me "I see your mother gave you real food" she said and I laughed "no there on a business trip for a month so I figured since they fired the cook that it wouldn't hurt t go off my diet" I said

She smiled and I thought about the work I had to do for our maid cafe. "hey sohoma-san how is your brother doing on the costumes?" I asked and he smiled at me "no need for formalities you can just call me yuki and knowing him he should be done a day before we need them"

I nodded "thank you soh-yuki" I said he gave me a closed eyed smile and this one seemed more genuine then the others.

We ate our lunch and I had an extra class that i had to do but i had to do it after going over to the council. "hey there ari" manabe and Kimi said in unison. I waved and I set down papers I needed to go through "where is yuki-kun?" I asked and Kimi smiled "he's with kyo!" She said and I nodded

"hello Naohito" I said and he nodded at me. I internally smiled Im glad that I finally remembered his name. I filled out paperwork and I saw Matchi enter "hello" I said and she nodded at me.

We all worked in silence and I stood up "I have to go work out the maid cafe" I said and I got nods and a snore from Kakeru.

I clutched the paper to my chest and I walked over to my class. "Ok so we are doing a maid cafe and a few days ago I assisted your jobs" I said and I got nods "ok first the cooking group how is it going?" I asked

"good we should have enough food by the time we need it" I nodded "how's decor?" I asked the other group. "good we can show you the room later if you would like" "and costumes are being made by Yuki-kun's brother.." I mumbled to myself.

"and thats all thank you and please take me to the room so I can have a look" I said and the leader of the group nodded. I followed her to the room and I looked around. It had round tabled with white table clothes the room was cleaned out and it looked as though they started decorating the tables.

"this is fine and if I may make a suggestion can we use black chairs and silver decorations along with platters" I said and the girl nodded "other than that keep up the good work!"

She bowed "thank you" I nodded and I went back to the student council. I dropped off some papers and I walked over to the theater room where Tohru and the others invited me to watch rehearsals.

"hey guys" I said as I walked in "BE MEAN!" I heard and I saw Tohru looking down. "What's the problem?" I asked and uotani laughed "Tohru was casted as an evil step sister, kyo the prince, yuki the godmother and hanajima Cinderella" she said and I laughed.

"thats interesting" i said humor lacing my tone. And uotani nodded. The other girl that was the evil step mother said something about rewriting the script.

My phone rang and I answered it "hello" "ah my love lets go out for dinner!" I deadpaned and I decided to dodge "sorry Datchi but I have council" I said trying to sound sad.

He sighed from the other side of the phone "ok tomorrow then" he said and then he hung up. I was kinda surprised that he gave up that easy but hey Im not complaining.

"Pain in my ass" I grumbled and uotani laughed "I think thats the first time I heard you curse" she said and I rolled my eyes playfully

I watched a little longer then I left and walked home "hey" Haru said and I smiled "Hello" we walked together and when I was about to turn the corner to go to my house he grabbed my hand.

"where are we going?" I asked and he didn't answer. I followed him and he led me to a park filled with cherry blossoms. "its so pretty!" I said as I looked around he smiled "your prettier" my heart stoped beating and I looked at him.

"stop that" I said lowly and he frowned "why? Im only telling you the truth" I looked away a shadow covering my eyes.

"Because I have my obligations to my family to marry Daichi and take over a business and I can't have....falling for someone else get in the way" I said sadly.

I turned away "I think its best if we don't socialize anymore" I said and I started to walk away but someone grabbed my wrist "har-" before I could finish his lips crashed into mine.

(imagine that Haru kissing her not holding her too close and cherry blossoms falling around them)

I froze but soon my lips moved on there own accord. We pulled away and he smiled at me "don't leave" he said in his usual calm voice.

"I....won't" I said looking him in his eyes. He hugged me and I felt a moment of warmth before it disappeared and I was left with a massive ox.

"Haru" i said and he looked at me "yes?" "what are....we?" I asked looking down "my girlfriend" he said in a smug voice I smiled and then I frowned

"What are we going to do about Datchi" I said and he looked at me "we will deal with it together" he said and I smiled "ok" I said and a cloud of smoke covered him.

I turned around and I waited for him to get dressed. I felt a hand in mine and I looked at him. "Come on" he said and we walked together.

I enjoyed how warm his hand was and I smiled even if its just for a little bit Im glad he's here with me.

Did I do ok I was trying to think romantic but now I have to clean