Chapter 6

________________

________________

Reign White
____________________________

"Where are the others?" Nicholas asked the guys, as they looked around and shrugged.

Creed was the quietest one among the brothers, as he stared at us, his eyes a lot like mine. Calm, with no waves whatsoever.

River, just like me, looked at Creed, and his body relaxed.
I knew River, hence I also knew he felt relaxed and secured with these type of people, so I'm sure they'd get along.

"Alexander is with grandfather, and Xavier was previously in his room, so he should be here any minute. Look, there he is." Creed replied, tilting his head towards the staircase.

There he was, Xavier, with his dark brown hair and blue eyes, leaning against the staircase, smirking as he looked at all of us.

"Hello, Reign and River, I'm Xavier. It's good to finally meet you guys." He said, no signs of recognition on his face.

I've taught him well.

"And this is Xavier, my fifth son, and the closest to you in age. About an year elder to you." Nicholas introduced, and I nodded, a small smirk playing at the corner of my lips.

I bowed my head, a dark light flashing through my eyes, but when I looked back up, my face had returned back to normal, the small smile back in its place

"Good to meet you too, Xavier." River spoke, as everyone looked at him in surprise.

That's right people, River Martin can be nice too.

Everyone looked at each other – except Creed who resumed reading his book– as an awkward silence spread between us.

As soon as Adrian stepped back inside the room –his goofy smile back on– he stopped and looked at all of us.