TEN ; GOBLIN TOWN

Author's NoteHey everyone! Sorry for the long wait! I've been trying to figure out how to write this chapter, and school has started for me

Author's Note
Hey everyone! Sorry for the long wait! I've been trying to figure out how to write this chapter, and school has started for me. I might not be updating as frequently, but I promise I won't abandon this book.

¤¤¤

"Get off!" Magauna shouted over the the company's confused yelling, and shoved Bofur off of her.

The group of them had landed in what appeared to be a cage. Magauna struggled to her knees, and looked around. They were surrounded by the walls of a cave, and a very large cave at that.

It wasn't barely a minute before they all heard vicious snarling and growling nearby, and they all turned to see dozens of ugly creatures approaching them.

They were goblins.

The goblins flooded into the cage, and began to grab everyone and haul them away down a narrow path. No one even had time to draw their weapons.

Magauna looked around frantically for Bilbo as a couple of goblins were dragging her down the path. She couldn't be sure, but she thought she had caught a glimpse of the Hobbit crouching down low in the middle of a couple of goblins who were fighting. She wasn't able to see anymore as they were all forced forward.

¤¤¤

The company was pushed across a bridge that was above a deep tavern, and that lead to a peninsula in the middle of the giant cave, which they quickly saw was inhabited by thousands of goblins.

After crossing the bridge, they were all pushed onto the peninsula, and surrounded by the goblins, who ensured they had no where to escape. In front of them, sat a giant goblin upon a throne of what looked like bones.

It was the goblin king. The Great Goblin.

"Who would be so bold as to come armed into my kingdom?" He demanded in a voice that wasn't as deep as Magauna had expected. "Spies? Thieves? Assassins?" He accused.

"Dwarves, your Malevolence." Answered on of the goblins.

"Dwarves?" The Great Goblin repeated.

"We found them on the doorstep."

"Well don't just stand there, search them! Every crack! Every crevice!" The Great Goblin ordered.

His goblins began to grab at the company, ripping all of their weapons from them. Magauna kicked one of the snarling creatures away when it had tried to take Algar. Two more goblins jumped on her, and held her arms down while another snatched her sword from her grasp. Thorin wasn't doing any better, and had kicked away several goblins as well.