Chapter 61

Lu Xun's eyes were straightforward: "I want to take another sip."

As soon as he finished speaking, Lu Xun leaned down again in unison with his words and deeds and gave Qian Wei a second kiss.

Qian Wei was so dizzy by the kiss. He just felt that after falling in love, he seemed to be unable to talk to Lu Xun properly, because he couldn't help but kiss Lu Xun. It was a headache. However, this headache, fine It's a bit sweet when it tastes, Qian Wei thought, it seems not bad.

"How's your foot? Does it hurt?"

"Well, it hurts."

Lu Xun's expression was a little self-blame: "It's me who is not good. If I pulled you away earlier, you won't get hurt."

Qian Wei raised his head: "If you kiss me again, I won't hurt anymore."

Lu Xun's answer is always good, he hugged Qian Wei and kissed her nose and earlobe.

Although there was a little awkwardness, but at this moment, between the two people, what should be said was clear, and their hearts were all clear and bright, as if the rain stopped, the haze swept away, and the sky was bright blue again. Qian Wei only felt that now He and Lu Xun hold this hand like this, swaying his legs, and every breath of air that comes in is sweet.

She used to be an extremely painful person, but only this time, she felt that even if her feet were pierced, she could lean out the feelings of inferiority and anxiety in her heart and threw them into the trash can and completely emptied them, even if their feet were pierced. It seems to be worth it.

As if to meet the occasion, the rain outside the house had stopped, the sun reappeared, hanging lazily in the sky, and the cold and dampness brought about by the winter rain began to be gradually swept away.

"Let's go."

Lu Xun stood up and squatted slightly in front of Qian Wei: "Come up, I'll carry you."

Lu Xun's back was wide and warm. Qian Wei was lying on it, and her breath was full of Lu Xun's smell. She just buried her face on Lu Xun's back and watched him walk safely through puddles.

According to the amount of consultations for the law popularization activity in the morning, two labors were suddenly missing this afternoon, and the rest of the students were probably a bit busy and stretched out. Qian Wei and Lu Xun naturally had to go back and help.

Lu Xun had long legs and walked quickly. After a while, Qian Wei saw the law popularization banner they erected at the gate of Lianhua Community.

Probably Lu Xun is the focus of attention no matter where he is. The overwhelming appearance and temperament made him and Qian Wei before they completely walked to the Fa-Pulsing Consultation Desk. They were seen by sharp-eyed classmates. A distance, Qian Wei I couldn't hear what they were whispering, but soon, one by one, many students raised their heads and looked at Qian Wei and Lu Xun during the consultation interval.

Lu Xun is always polite and restrained from estrangement. Gao Leng is synonymous with him. Not to mention girls, boys, and he has never seen him so helpful to carry the injured female classmate back.

Qian Wei shrank on Lu Xun's back, feeling that he had found a position that was too high-profile.

"Why don't you let me down?" Qian Wei was a little shy, "I'll be a few steps away. I'll go by myself. People staring at me are so embarrassed."

The two had already reached the gate of the Lianhua community. Lu Xun probably listened to Qian Wei's suggestion, and finally stopped and put Qian Wei down.