Chapter 64

Qian Wei and Qian Chuan made an appointment to see you at a Korean barbecue restaurant the next day.

When Qian Wei arrived with Liu Shiyun, Qian Chuan was already bored playing games on his mobile phone. He looked up and saw Liu Shiyun with a suspicious and frightened expression.

"Qian Wei, didn't you take me to see your boyfriend? Wait, you are coming out???" He pointed to Liu Shiyun, "Just her?" His face was unacceptable, "Even if he comes out, Can you find something more interesting and elegant?"

The four words of taste and elegance almost poked Liu Shiyun's anger, and she immediately retorted: "How am I ashamed to question the tastes of others, look at you for yourself, what kind of match do you wear? Green top, red sneakers , Do you know that since ancient times, red and green match, shit?"

Wait... Liu Shiyun, the point of the question seems to be coming out, not taste...

"I am a very fraternity and tolerant person, but Liu Shiyun, no, absolutely no." Qian Chuan's face was twisted, "She definitely don't want to enter our old Qian's house! No way! I was the first to disagree! She can enter our house and I write Qian Chuan's name upside down!"

"Don't don't." Qian is the only two big people, and somehow, Qian Chuan and Liu Shiyun will always pinch them when they meet. She explained, "I just brought Liu Shiyun to dinner together. ."

"What about your boyfriend? Why haven't you arrived yet?"

Liu Shiyun gave Qian Chuan a white look: "Do you think everyone is doing nothing like you, an idler, all day?"

"Liu Shiyun, I want to go to the toilet, don't you want to be together?" Qian Wei saw that the two were fighting again, so he quickly found an excuse to take Liu Shiyun away.

Originally, Qian Wei planned to officially introduce Lu Xun to Qian Chuan as his boyfriend. However, Liu Shiyun just fell out of love last night. Qian Wei was afraid that she would be uncomfortable to be alone, so he called her together.

The restroom is a bit far away, and it's ten minutes away from the Korean barbecue restaurant. When Qian Wei and Liu Shiyun returned, there was already a line outside the barbecue restaurant.

When Qian Wei walked back to his seat again, he found that Lu Xun had arrived. He was originally going to come with Qian Wei, but was temporarily asked by the counselor to discuss the outstanding student representative of University A's 50th anniversary celebration a few days later. Only one step later.At this moment, he is sitting opposite Qianchuan, and the two of them are talking happily.

Xu Ye heard Qian Wei's voice, Lu Xun turned his head and smiled at her like this. Qian Wei suddenly felt that the voices around her were instantly quieted down. Her heart felt very gentle, and she felt a little bit shy and nervous. I didn't know what he had chatted with Qian Chuan during his absence. I wonder if Qian Chuan was surprised about Lu Xun becoming his boyfriend. Qian Wei suddenly felt embarrassed when he thought of this.

"Hey! Qian Wei! You finally came back." Qian Chuan waved his hand, "I have already ordered the food." He scratched his head, "So you called Lu Xun, I don't know you two. The relationship is pretty good."

"Huh?" Liu Shiyun also became suspicious, "Isn't Lu Xun just..."

At this time, there was a sizzling sound from a barbecue at the next table, and Liu Shiyun's suspicion was submerged in this sound. Qian Chuan did not suspect that he was there. He continued with a little dissatisfaction: "Right, you that What about my boyfriend? Why haven't you arrived yet? Who are these people? The first time I saw my brother-in-law, I was so insincere? My time in Qianchuan is also very precious!" He said, it seemed like flood gates were opened. "Today I Qian Chuan will teach him how to be a man in minutes. Later, Qian Wei, you don't protect him. Let me give him a good start. Let him know that the first time meeting with his girlfriend's family is very difficult. Important, and let's make him understand the situation so that he can treat you better in the future. If you dare to cheat or something, I will beat him up."