Chapter 65

"Needless to say, I will cover all your future legal issues."

"Thank you for your inquiry!!!"

"Virtue!" Liu Shiyun couldn't help rolling her eyes, "Do you know that if people all over the world are like you, all of us who become lawyers after studying law can go to the Northwestern Wind, and think about prostitution? !"

The two of them murmured a few words as before, and finally attracted their attention by the barbecue and bibimbap in front of them.

Although there is still great disbelief about how Qian Wei and Lu Xun were together, Qian Chuan was suspicious. At this moment, he and Lu Xun were chatting with Lu Xun while eating barbecue, but found that the two were quite chatting. Come, they talked about from football to NBA, they actually like the same team and players, but Liu Shiyun, who is also interested in sports, is completely contrary to their preferences.

Until Lu Xun left to go to the bathroom halfway, Qian Chuan still looked at his back and said, "Lu Xun and I are really heroes!" He finished speaking, and glanced at Liu Shiyun, quite contemptuous, "Look, If you women support the stars, it depends on whether they are handsome or not. We men are different. We look at technology! I am the only one who has taste and vision!"

Liu Shiyun was also not to be outdone: "Yes, yes, but you who are tasteful and discerning, didn't you still get broken up by Mo Zixin?"

"I mentioned the breakup! I dumped her, okay!"

Now Liu Shiyun was a little surprised: "You mentioned the breakup?" She was a little unbelievable, "Why? Didn't you have a deep affection for her? Are you empathizing?"

Qian Chuan said in a bad mood: "She doesn't obey women's way!"

Liu Shiyun was stunned: "She cheated?!"

Qian Chuan didn't answer, acquiescing to her guess.

Liu Shiyun immediately took a photo of the table and suffocated the glass of beer in front of her: "You should die if you cheat!" Not only did she not ridicule him as Qian Chuan expected, but instead patted him with pride. Shoulder, "It's okay, you are such an excellent person with tall legs. Although sometimes your brain is a little bit awkward, but in the direction of goodness, people are simple. Nowadays, simple boys are also very precious assets!"

Qian Chuan:???Is this really complimenting me or cursing me???

"The same is the end of the world." Liu Shiyun poured Qian Chuan a glass of beer, "Come, let's have a drink together."

Qian Wei kindly interrupted and explained: "Her ex-boyfriend also cheated."

With that said, Qian Chuan's eyes when looking at Liu Shiyun suddenly changed, and his emotions were very passionate under the same hatred of the enemy: "The man cheated at the lowest level!"

Liu Shiyun finally found a window to talk. Under the influence of alcohol, Crackling told Qian Chuan about Tang Lu's scumbag deeds again. Qian Chuan substituted for himself. After hearing this, he was very angry and slapped the table on the spot. "Isn't Tang Lu from the Department of Architecture of the University of Engineering, right? You cheat and cheat. You're still so confident, Liu Shiyun, you can't bear it!"

"What if I can't bear it? I still want to beat Tang Lu, but can I beat him?"

Qian Chuan was also a little drunk. He rolled up his sleeves: "I will beat him for you! As a crowd of onlookers, I can't stand it anymore!"

Suddenly, the two did not quarrel again for the first time, but gave birth to some sympathy.

Liu Shiyun said sincerely: "Qian Chuan, you are such a loyal person, you are really worthy of a better girl. Mo Zixin is not worthy of you. I think she just eats the bowl and looks at the pot, really, you This person is straightforward and sunny. A person with a curvy belly like her is not suitable for you, and you are also a handsome athletic man. There is no grass in the world."