Chapter 5

No One POV

The weather suddenly changed from a beautiful blue sky into a dark gray atmosphere. The wind suddenly became more strong and a black cyclone is roaming around the Anemo Archon statue. And all of a sudden, StormTerror appeared and roaring around the sky while destroying few buildings.

  People start running away to save their lives, including Amber, Aether, and Boboiboy. Unfortunately, they didn't run fast enough. The black cyclone pulled Aether in and throw him into the sky.

"Aether!" Amber try to rescue him, but Boboiboy blocked her."Amber, no!! It's too dangerous! I'll save him, you go!" "But—" Boboiboy grab both of her shoulders"No but! Go!," Amber nod quickly, and runs as far as she can.

Boboiboy looks at the dark cyclone with a smirk on his face "So you wanna play games, huh? Then Let's Play,"

"BOBOIBOY CYCLONE!"

................

Aether POV

  Dang it! I wasn't aware while running, and now I'm above the sky! Thank God I still have the glider Amber gave me.

  In front of me is none other than the StormTerror.It's huge, and it flies so fast.

   "How am I going to defeat this thing?!" I think to myself

   "How am I going to defeat this thing?!" I think to myself. As I was flying on my own, I suddenly hear a familiar voice, calling my name.

"Aether!"

That voice...Boboiboy?!How did he even end up here? Did he get flew away by the cyclone too?

"Aether! There you are!"

  My eyes are frozen. It's Boboiboy, sure, but he wears a different outfit. He also flies using some sort of board, and his appearance is also different from before.

 He also flies using some sort of board, and his appearance is also different from before

(Art by Ariieya)

  "Hey, Aether!! I didn't know you can fly as well!~" He said while flying upside down.

Maybe I wasn't focusing on the right thing. HOW DID HE HAVE THE ANEMO POWER?!

  "How Are You Flying?! Paimon never see you touch the Statue of the Seven, how did you have Anemo power?!" Paimon asks with a but serious face." Hahaha! It's a long story pal, how about we defeat that dragon first, then we talked about this!~" He pointed to Stormterror while talking. I only nod and continue to fly, maybe after this, he will explain this whole situation.

Later...

  Me and Boboiboy safely landed in front of the statue, while Amber running towards us. She then grabs both of my shoulders and asks me with a worried face. "A-Are you hurt?" I shook my head, so do Boboiboy.

A man suddenly approaches us while clapping his hand.

(Art by Mihoyo)

  "You've actually got the power to go up against the dragon..." He said while looking at us with a serious eye. I can tell he may be self-aware"...Are you a new ally...or a new storm?"