Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl

R/n = Random Nickname

Y/n POV

Later that night Roman, Brian, Jimmy, Tej, Suki and I are waiting for those three thugs coming for a race I stood between Roman and Brian as we watch the three thugs arrive in a blue Yenko Camaro SYC, an orange Dodge Challenger R/T, and a red Toyota Avalon they stop I wore a short sleeve ed shirt, blue pants and red shoes.

We stare at them Tej nods said "Yeah, here they come" The thugs drove up and came to a stop Brian, Roman and I walk forward as the three thugs and their girlfriends came out of their cars, we stop in front of them Roman said "Fonzie, Fabio, and R/n" Fabio wave slightly "Glad you can join us" Thug 2 said "We heard you boys wanted to get rid of those Cracker Jack toys".

Brian said "No, actually we just figured those cars you got deserve better drivers, which is why we're gonna take them off your hands" Thug three ask "You know, why we don't we settle this now" But Tej step in front of us said "Wait, wait, wait, how about we settle this on the blacktop" I stare at them "Each car does a down-and-back, tag-team style, for slips".

Suki walk over said "Loser walks home" Thug 1 look at her said "We came to race" Tej said "Load them up then" So the thugs went to get their cars ready as Brian said, "Come on, bro, let's get these cars" I nod walk after Brian we walk "All right, check it out" I look at him "There's no way we're gonna beat these guys straight up".

I look over to the cars "That Hemi's putting out about 425, that Avalon is probably 420 and that Yenko will snap a speedo in about five seconds flat" We stop and turn "We're gonna have to pull something out of our ass" I stare at him "The only thing I can think of is save the spray for the way back, the return trip".

Roman nods so do I we clap hands Roman said "Done deal" Brian said, "All right, let's do this, bro" Roman said, "I'm getting that orange one" So we went to our cars I climb into mine and turn the engine on "You ain't ready, Fabio" He starts his engine and drives up next to Thug 1 while Tej said "All right".

He walks between the cars "You each got a barrel to go around down at the end of the road here" He points "Second wave's got to sit till your partner crosses this line right here same goes for the third wave" Tej hit his fist "First team to go down and back thrice wins the race" Tej turns "At which point, the losers will hand over them keys".

He bends down "Otherwise you'll be eating breakfast through straws from now on" Tej looks at the thug 2 spoke Spanish who said, "I get it" Tej looks at Roman and said, "This means you, too" Roman staring at thug 2 and said, "I got it" Roman rev up his engine Tej said "All right" He straightens up "Let's race".

We walks back as Roman keeps revving his engine, I look to Brian who looks to me I look back as Suki yells "Come on, baby, you got this, Rome" She wave her hand "This dude ain't serious" Roman calls "Yeah, you gone, homey, I got this, this is done" He laughs "You about to lose your car" Suki yells "Do it, Rome".

Jimmy yell "Come on, bitch, you got it man" Roman looks to us ask "You think I'm worried about this fool, man" He smiles "This is nothing" Roman revs up his engine but suddenly Thug 2 revs his car it was more powerful I frown Suki said "Oh, no" Roman look to me and Brian, we nod at him he nods back Thug 2 keeps revving his engine I stare forward.

3rd POV

Roman stare forward said, "Got to smoke him, got to smoke him, got to smoke him" Tej raise his arms said, "All right, here we go" But Suki walk over said "It's all right, baby, I'm gonna handle this" She stands in front of Tej who said, "Handle it" He put his hands on her waist smiling Suki raise her arms said "Ready, and go"