𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

You squeezed the grip on the white strands, balancing your legs slightly, you were appreciating the views from above Gojo's shoulders while taking you along with Megumi and Nobara, you wanted to stay with Itadori but had a special research mission.

They declared that they should not take you on missions unless your curse was useful, suffice it to say that Gojo complained greatly since if they wanted Utsubo's collaboration they had to put you in danger and Gojo, as a good teacher and now, your caretaker, would not allow that.

You sank your head between the white strands, laughing silently thanks to the wind's waving that made them move by rubbing your nose. When you both got to the training yard he pulled you off his shoulders, ruffling your hair in a loving way. For your part, your arms tightened around his waist in a goodbye hug, which internally melted Gojo's heart. You gasped when you turned your head to see how Nobara shot through the air falling to the ground, you ran worried while screaming, drawing the attention of others who did not seem to have noticed your presence due to concentration.

"No- Nobara!"

You jumped to her side, grabbing her cheeks checking for any injuries. Kugisaki seemed to enjoy feeling your small and soft hands on her cheeks, unable to hold it squeezed you into a strong hug, leaving you breathless.

"So cute!"

Megumi sighed with his typical 'hey I want to die' face when he saw how Toge took some photos of you, surely Gojo had asked him to do something like that, after all, their teacher liked to take photos of his students. He went towards you to get you out of the clutches of Nobara who complained when she could not feel your warmth on her arms. Now Megumi was holding you like a puppy by the armpits, you smiled at the boy and turned your body to hug him.

"Gumi!"

The poor man's brain short-circuited at the slightest sign of affection, without being very accustomed to it it was as if he were shot straight to the heart. He patted your head slowly leaving you on the floor so that you would run to greet others, giving a big hug to Panda. You sat on the stairs most of the time bored with nothing to do, just silently watching the students work in hand-to-hand combat.

You got up from the place where you were sitting, shaking your pants, your movements caught the attention of Inumaki, who had stopped to drink water. He approached you to ask.

"Tuna, tuna?"

You sweat at his vocabulary, but you figured he wanted to know where you were going so you answered simply.

"I'm going to get flowers and mmh, some candy, I promise not to delay!"

"Salmon."

You interpreted the answer as a statement, so you walked quietly into the small forest surrounding the Jujutsu High. You hummed observing some of the wild flowers but they were all the same and didn't catch your attention.

Suddenly you hit someone's legs, falling  to the ground, rubbing your back by the blow, you groaned looking up to find a man with long black hair, his sewn forehead caught your attention so much that you ignored the unknown presence, asking directly.

"Did something happen on your forehead Sir? Need help?"

He remained silent for a few seconds to keep you minutely, giving a slight look at your curse, which growled inside, he couldn't keep you away from weird dudes, you attracted all the quirky people you could imagine and that annoyed Utsubo. After those seconds he bent down at your height and laid his hand on your shoulder to speak.

"I'm fine, now tell me who are you and why are you here?"

You thought it would be some other professor or someone who belonged to the academy, so you didn't mind informing him.

"Gojo-sensei had a mission and Megumi and Nobara are taking care of me."

"Oh, I didn't remember there were kids here, but I can see why."

You bowed your head confused, not noticing the tension between the man and your curse, both kept threatening glances until you broke the tension talking.

"What is your name sir?"

Now his onyx orbs rested on your innocent ones, thus noticing the energy your body was giving off. His expression softened, giving you a little smile.

"Geto Suguru."

"Nice to meet you! Can we be friends?"

You jumped up from the ground, raising your hand into the air so he could shake it, which he did by widening his smile. His big hand could completely cover yours, taking a little of your energy. This  went unnoticed by you, was not for Utsubo, who growled, forming an arm that pulled you back, making your hand move away from Suguru's. You looked at your shoulder to see the liquid mass moving uneasy, it came close to your ear creating its mouth to whisper.

"Have to go, they worried."

You opened your eyes without knowing how long you had spent wandering through the forest in search of flowers, surely they would be worried. You looked at him with a little bow.

"I'm sorry Mr. Geto, I have to come back now!"

You ran back to where everyone was training, sighing to see that everyone was still there, now they seemed to be resting. Maki, who was the first to see you sighed in relief, pinching your cheek in a painful way —for your age— while slightly scolding you.

"Don't leave for so long, we're worried, you know, the forest is larger than it seems."

You rubbed your cheek with a pout, sitting next to Panda to give you a big hug, you apologized whining for the slight pain that continued on your cheek.

"Sowy..."

Now Maki sighed more calmly, that same tranquility went through the body of Nobara and Megumi, who would really be dead if Gojo gets to know that they lost you during their training.

You noticed how something fine ran through your back, as you looked you realized that Utsubo was in the form of a child, putting his head on your shoulder while hugging you from behind. You didn't know why but he was more upset since you met Suguru. Maybe if he was so restless it was because he got scared of Geto, maybe you should tell Gojo?