𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

The sun was setting when the students stopped training, you found yourself sitting on the stairs like before, eating some candy you bought at the vending machine a while ago. A chill ran through your body feeling a gust of cold air, you sneezed and attracted Megumi's attention, he was right next to you so he could see you hugging yourself for warmth. He sighed rolling his eyes, grabbing you and placing you on his lap, embracing your small body and holding it to his chest so you wouldn't shiver from the cold.

You unknowingly smiled muttering a 'thank you' as you enjoyed the feeling of being embraced. All the tranquility of the atmosphere collapsed when a fangirl sream was heard. Everyone sweated to see Gojo, who had just arrived, move quickly around Fushiguro taking too many pictures. The ravenette tried to cover his face as a slight blush of shame could be seen.

"Don't hide the face Megumi, this goes for the album!"

Gojo mocked his pupil as you took the opportunity to get out of his arms and head for the adult. You wrapped your arms around his waist causing his laughter to cease and put his hand on your head, rudely shake your strands, then he bent down to your level and came close to your ear to whisper.

"Why don't you kick Megumi now? I told you he behaved badly and needed to be punished."

You gasped remembering what he told you the day before, taking advantage of the fact that most of them had left as soon as Gojo arrived, approaching Fushiguro to pull his pants. He, who was now standing, ready to leave because of his sensei's teasing, looked down to notice a slight pain in his leg. He made a grimface holding his hands to the right twin and noticing that Gojo was laughing while holding his stomach, he looked at you for a second before asking.

"Did you hit me?"

You hummed in an innocent way, as if everything you did was allowed without restriction.

"Why?"

"Gojo said you did something wrong and I had to kick you."

Megumi looked at him, who was still laughing now, looking at the video he had recorded. Now it was the teenager's turn to take revenge on his teacher, crouching at your height as well.

"Did you know that Gojo has also behaved badly?"

"Really? What has he done?"

"Umhh, he bought candy and didn't share it with you."

You gasped with your eyes wide open, making a pout, you walked quickly towards him to, like with Fushiguro, kick his leg. Gojo screamed in surprise while the ravenette gave a little smile, pleased with his revenge he left leaving Gojo complaining and whining, asking you why you had done that.

Utsubo rolled his eyes at the scene, irritated by the putative adult's childish behavior. Wanting to stop his complaints made your shoulder feel heavy, upon seeing your curse you remembered what had happened before in the forest and how restless Utsubo had been. You put your finger on your lower lip, thinking about what happened until you decided to talk about it.

"Gojo, before I saw an unknown guy in the forest and Utsubo doesn't like it."

"Utsubo?"

He changed his behavior to a more serious one, holding your hand, wrapping it to pull your body and carry it on his shoulders. You hummed pointing to your shoulder, then understood that it was the name of your curse or that you had decided to name it. Going back to what you said before, you described the man you saw the best you could, leaving Gojo in a state of shock, who decided not to think much about it, so he simply told you not to stay away from anyone, much less to stay alone.

You passed by a shop quickly, buying some mochis and returning to the underground bedroom of Itadori, who had returned from his mission. You jumped from Gojo's shoulders to Yuuji's arms with a smile, giving the albino a mini heart attack by not feeling your weight on his shoulders. But the concern returned to his body when he saw how, as soon as you made contact with Itadori's body, the characteristic marks of Sukuna appeared on the adolescent's body.

His macabre laughter echoed throughout the room, clutching you in his arms, enjoying all that energy you gave off. Gojo put himself in an attacking position but before he could do anything Itadori had already taken control of his body while screaming.

"What the hell?! How could he get out if I didn't let him?"

"Well, that's gonna be a problem."

Gojo sighed running his hand through his hair, noticing how you could make Sukuna come out of Itadori's consciousness, that would be a problem if he wasn't around to control it, although apparently while his student was still conscious he could control the body again in a matter of seconds.

While you, without noticing the change in your neighbor, you caressed your cheek with his in an affectionate way, offering him a mochi that you had left over. You pulled away to put the food in his mouth, smiling as you saw how he enjoyed the taste. Gojo of course, took the opportunity to take some photos, after taking some more he said goodbye to both, but not before informing you that tomorrow you would spend the day with a friend of his named Nanamin.

Then a small mouth appeared on Itadori's cheek as soon as the albino left.

"Damn brat, you'll be more useful than I thought.

You ignored the insult concentrated on chewing your mochi, as you were in a good mood, you didn't care how badly Sukuna behaved to you the other day, offering him some of your food.

"Do you want? I can share."

"What? No-"

Without letting him answer, you put the little ball of mochi into the mouth from Itadori's cheek, shutting up the king of curses, causing Utsubo to hold out a slight laugh for the first time in a long time.

Sukuna returned to his domain with folded arms and frowning, snapping his tongue and trying to hide a tiny smile.
You yawned tired, passing your arms over Itadori's neck, who grabbed you in a better way, giving slight caresses to your back so that you could rest well.

A long day awaits you tomorrow.