𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

You looked up to see how Nanami was typing on his laptop, your eyes moved again to the paper lying on the floor, along with various colors here and there. In the drawing you and Utsubo were in a field of white flowers, you had also made another one of Nanami fighting a monster.

Utsubo was by your side holding you with one of his hands as he stared at the human, who, from time to time, glanced at him. It was a struggle of looks between curse and human. They stopped when they both noticed how you got up shaking your clothes to walk towards the adult, who put aside what he was doing to look at you. When you were by his side, you bent your head grabbing the edges of your shirt.

"Nanami c-can we play hide and seek?"

You didn't dare look into his eyes, you squeezed your grip on your clothes when you heard a loud sigh, then the chair creaked and you felt a hand resting on your head.

"All right, I'll count and you'll hide."

Your eyes shone and you raised your head, encountering his golden eyes, you agreed to his proposal but before running to hide you stopped and spoke timidly.

"Can Utsubo play?"

You pointed to your curse that sliced the eyes of the human. Nanami had to accept so you wouldn't feel bad, so now you were running down a hallway to hide, you heard the voice of the blond and Utsubo had to pull your shoulder to enter a room at random. The curse became a child your height, grabbing your wrist and pulling it to hide you under a table.

You kept on docilely smiling and thinking it would be the best place to hide. He sat on the ground, making you rest on his lap, he passed his arms around your waist attracting you to his body in a protective way. Utsubo did not like Nanami's presence at all, and the same could be said of the human, who did not trust a curse to take care of a child.

The steps were heard down the hallway, slowly approaching the room, Utsubo seemed the only uncomfortable as you were just playing with his thin fingers wrapped around your waist. The sound of the shoes being banged against the floor stopped right at the door of the room where you were, the door opened and the steps continued to wander around the room, the door was heard again and Utsubo breathed more calmly, loosening a little its grip on you.

"I found you."

Both, you and the curse, were startled to hear Nanami's voice right next to you, you turned your head to meet his golden eyes, however they only looked at your friend. You were going to stand up and congratulate him for having found you but a shot made you fall back on Utsubo, who reasserted his grip on you came out from under the table, transforming himself into a monster with four paws to run faster.

Kento put his expression in white, putting on his glasses, cracking his finger bones, it was going to be an entertaining afternoon.

Utsubo growled again at the human, who was trying to remove him from your side, a while ago Nanami had caught you and now you found yourself sitting on a sofa next to the two rivals, ignoring the glances they were devoting

The tension of the moment was cut because the telephone of the blond began to ring, his jaw was tense when he hung up the phone, looking at you directly to sigh, rubbing his temples. Noticing her look irritated and despondent, you decided to pull the sleeve of his shirt to get his attention.

"Did something happen Nanami?"

"No... yes, Itadori is in trouble, and will be in more trouble."

"Is he okay? Has nothing happened to him?"

Your innocent and worried eyes penetrated his soul completely, he growled to himself because he really did not know how the boy was doing and the worst thing is that you had to accompany him to the battlefield, because there was no one who could take care of you right now. He also refused to leave you with some incompetent person.

So now you're on Nanami's back as he runs to wherever Itadori was, Utsubo wasn't happy that he took you there so he would stay fully awake in case something happened. Your mouth opened surprised when you saw Yuuji wobble in the backyard of a high school, next to him was another guy who looked like a sewn doll.

You jumped immediately screaming with concern, altering your curse and Nanami, surprising Itadori and the enemy.

"Yu-Yuuji!"

You ran to his legs being followed by Nanami, who asked how the teenager's consciousness was, Itadori informed him while carrying you leaving a quick kiss on your forehead to calm you down.

Mahito, the curse that could change his body, licked his lips playfully when he saw his new opponent, Nanami. But his attention then turned to you, you were hugging Itadori by the neck, he could see your curse perfectly and how it protected you indirectly. He laughed heartily and gracefully, opening his eyes wide to speak.

"What a pure soul, the energy she gives off Ohh~, I wonder... What will happen if I transform her?"

M̶a̶h̶i̶t̶o̶ s̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ o̶h̶h̶~ r̶e̶m̶i̶n̶d̶e̶d̶ m̶e̶ o̶f̶ H̶i̶s̶o̶k̶a̶ l̶o̶l̶.

Both humans opened their eyes attacking and avoiding Mahito while Utsubo protected most of your body with his viscous mass, you looked like a ball as both threw and grabbed you to continue the fight. However in one of the attacks the curse used 'domain expansion' to trap you and Nanami.

"Shit."

He murmured, sighed and snarled his golden eyes at the curse of the sewn face, kept you close to him so that at least you would come out alive thanks to Utsubo, he was doomed, he knew it.

You looked at the place with big eyes, again impressed by an expansion of dominance, you looked at Mahito pointing to him with an expression of curiosity and asking at the same time that a hole was created letting Itadori in.

"Who are you, doll?"

A̶r̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶ l̶o̶s̶t̶ b̶a̶b̶y̶ g̶o̶r̶l̶? j̶s̶j̶d̶h̶s̶ s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶.

Sukuna held back a laugh at your words, but he got serious immediately, Mahito had angered him, plus he tried to transform his key into one of those disgusting monsters.

The expansion of domain was undone and your eyes looked with concern as the boy who looked like a doll had a big wound on his shoulder. Inevitably you ran to him like any child worried about anyone, you took one of his hands causing him to look at you in surprise.

"Are you okay, Mr. Doll? Has harm been done?"

Since you were not involved in the battle, you also did not know who was good and who was bad, since for example you had seen Gojo fight Itadori a couple of times, so you thought it was one of those fights. Mahito smiled sickly interlacing his hand with yours admiring the warmth and softness that transmitted your small palms. But his frown was frowned upon when both humans threw themselves at him, clearly seeking to recover you, but Utsubo was the first to pull you back from the curse, which looked at you for the last time before transforming into a huge mass.

"We'll play later my sweet little girl."

You blinked confused by the nickname but did not have time to think as Itadori's body embraced you collapsing seconds later, Mahito escaped under Nanami's frustration.

Utsubo even without the presence of the other curse did not relax at all, why did you have to get the attention of such creepy M̶a̶h̶i̶t̶o̶ or crazy G̶o̶j̶o̶ people?