𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

You sat down on the floor, looking from time to time at the old man who didn't take his eyes off you, well, rather from Utsubo who also looked at him in a threatening way.

You decided to ignore the old man and continue with your painting, this time you were painting Panda and Inumaki at a sunset on the beach. It had been a good time, so much so that it gave you time to finish your excellent drawing, the students were still running around looking for the curses, although more than that they were just fighting among themselves, trying to kill Yuuji, again.

Your belly growled, calling everyone's attention; Gojo, Utahime, the old man, another girl with two braiding who had been there a while ago, and Masamichi. Your cheeks took color, taking your hands to your belly to massage it to try to silence the growls. Gojo chuckled up to your figure to squat beside you, he spread some money that he took out of one of his pockets, leaving it in your lap.

"Buy something from the vending machines, when this is finished we will have a great meal."

You opened your eyes thinking about food, smiling and nodding, you jumped out of there while humming a random tune. You had to leave the building complex to get to the machines so it would take a while. When you bought your sweets you decided to eat them there, on a bench while moving your legs to the rhythm of the air, everything was unusually quiet, so much so that even Utsubo had managed to relax and fall asleep after resting on your bag, because yes, you were still dressed like a kitten.

From one moment to another the clear blue sky and the beautiful clouds that floated were replaced by a black liquid that covered much of the Jujutsu institute. While chaos and enemies seeped into the barrier, you enjoyed your sweets regardless of what was happening. Then you noticed how someone sat next to you, when you turned your head you contemplated the same man with whom you met the other day, he looked at you in silence with a slight smile.

"Hello."

His tone was serene and soft, so much so that it made your whole body relax, Gojo said you shouldn't talk to strangers but he seemed kind enough, plus he also looked like a sorcerer.

"Hello, Mr. Geto."

"I told you to stop calling me Sir."

"I'm sorry Si- Geto."

He smiled complacently, breathing soundly looking at the dark sky, carrying his arms behind his neck and recharging his body completely on the wall, a distant explosion made a stream of fresh air move your strands and his. Confused you asked.

"Do you know what is going through, Geto?"

"Umh, maybe so, maybe not."

You inflated the cheeks childishly causing a laugh in the male, he stands by your side, bending down to adjust to your line of vision.

"Where is your curse?"

"Utsubo? I think he's resting."

"Oh..." Suguru licked his lips with genuine malice, obscured his gaze on you "It is very dangerous for a child like you to be here."

"Why?"

"Students are fighting, of course it's dangerous for you."

He cradled your face in his hands, emitting a buzz as he noticed your energy flowing freely, so pure. He laid his hand on your head, swirling your tufts.

"Don't you want to go with me so that no one will hurt you?"

"But Gojo said-"

"Don't worry, I've already talked to him, he's given me permission, we can eat other sweets that aren't in those sad vending machines."

"Oh, well then."

You were going to deny his proposal but as he said he had talked to Gojo you thought he was ok, maybe he was a friend of Satoru. Sure, that was it.

You took his hand and he carried you on his shoulders, as usual you grabbed his hair so as not to fall, step by step you left the high school leaving a complete chaos by the attack of curses and many people worried because you had disappeared.

Your eyes opened slowly, you didn't know at what point you had fallen asleep but you had. You were surprised to see your body lying in a beach chair, a gentle sea breeze made you shudder. You rubbed your eyes by sitting in the hammock constantly flashing to get used to the sun burning sand. As soon as you got used to the brightness, a sewn face was positioned a few centimeters away, his eyes of different colors scanned you and his smile widened.

"Little doll! I'm glad you woke up."

"Mr. Doll?"

He chuckled making a space in your seat so he could sit.

"Don't call me that, you can call me Mahito, we'll be friends!"

He took out his tongue holding the symbol of peace with his hands, then he laughed sweetly, catching your nose to wager it in a playful way. You inflated your cheeks by pulling his hand away slowly, smiling at the prospect of having a new friend. Your eyes traveled through the landscape, you opened your eyes when you met a familiar face.

"Mike wa- Jogo!"

The named turned quickly, remaining paralyzed for a moment, his only eye did not move away from your figure for a single second, muttering a 'damn brat' and threatening Mahito and Geto, who were the ones who clearly wanted to keep you there.

"You are idiots! Gojo Satoru will soon realize that this brat is not there, he will find us and kill us."

His volcano exploded in concern because having you near meant that obviously the six-eyed man would go on your quest without doubt and Jogo did not want to face Gojo again.

You got up from the beach chair walking towards the curse, you blinked seeing how his body had returned to normal since the last time you saw him he only had a head. You took his hand causing a warmth to run through the volcano boy's entire body.

"Aren't you damaged? Is your head okay?"

"Huh?"

He took his hand away from yours, disgusted and surprised by that feeling that you transmitted to him, curses are not supposed to feel emotions such as familiarity, happiness, tranquility, but he felt it, and it was horrible to him.

Mahito applauded even with his kind smile, walked towards you laying his palms on your shoulders and raising you.

"Well, well, enough of so much boring talk, let's play!"

You were raised in the arms of the sewn boy, without giving it much importance, but the only thing that worried you now was something else; Where is Utsubo?