𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The curse of nature knelt at your side, allowing you to place the wreath on his head. It had been quite a while since you were with they and you had tired of playing, so now you were looking at flowers next to Hanami while Geto and Mahito were playing football with Jogo's head. You doubted if they should be playing with someone's head as a ball but you were told it was ok.

You sighed making a pout, leaning your back against a log, your brow frowned slightly. You didn't feel that characteristic weight on your shoulder. Utsubo was not with you. You already checked your bag and there was nothing either. You began to worry because you had not felt his presence for a long time, you were afraid that something bad had happened to your friend.

Hanami could see your sad face and was wondering whether to approach you or not, after all you were a human, a little innocent human. A curse that kills people like him must he be near you at all? He left his thoughts when he felt a warm hand on his leg. As he looked, he found your big orbs looking at him with a restless look.

"Do you know where Utsubo is?"

He was speechless, watching you for a few long seconds, to his luck Geto who was near came over to bend down at your height and answer for his friend.

"Don't worry about him, he's fine."

Your lip trembled and you fought to keep the tears from passing through your cheeks, you missed your curse because you had spent a lot of time with him and even though most of the time you didn't know of his existence, losing him now was like losing a part of you.

Mahito, who had been tired of playing with Jogo's head, also came to notice your slight change of energy, patting your head with a smile.

"Hey, hey, you don't have to be sad."  wiped your tears with his thumbs caressing your cheek "Your friend was tired so we left him in a separate room to rest without interruption."

"B-but is he well?"

He hummed, putting a rebellious tuft behind your ear, now smiling more broadly to see that you have calmed down a little to know that nothing bad would happen to Utsubo.

Jogo met everyone after putting his head where it should be, growling while his brow was frowning, clearly irritated that he was being used for fun. Trying to distract your mind and noticing his clear anger you went to his side taking him by surprise when your arms surrounded his neck in a side hug while you murmured against his shoulder.

"Gojo says that if you're frowning as long as Megumi you'll get wrinkles, so don't get so angry."

Jogo did not know whether to feel good or bad at your statement. Your words made Mahito laugh wildly and Geto chuckled. The latter cleared his throat looking at his fellow-criminals.

"It's quite late, we need to do some things." Their orbs of onix crossed with yours "Would you like to stay with a friend of ours?"

You shrugged your shoulders playing with the volcano of Jogo's head, running along the edge of it with your fingertips gently. The curse didn't want to admit it, but it felt good. Geto smiled across glances with the sewn body curse, nodding.

"Very well, then, little doll, let me introduce you to Choso!"

Mahito lifted you on his shoulders enjoying the grip you provided on his hair. Smiling maliciously at the thought of what he planned to do with your curse, ah, he had so many things to ask Utsubo, so many tortures to do.

He was especially interested in that kind of curse, and his interest grew further when he noticed how protective he was with you. How would he react to seeing that he can't protect you?

Well, everything was wrong, besides having been attacked you had been lost

Well, everything was wrong, besides having been attacked you had been lost. You disappeared as if you had never existed and that worried several people.

Gojo was completely restless, angry too, because in spite of not knowing your whereabouts they would not let him search as he had missions to do. He was getting more and more fed up with the system.

Nanami found out a day later and although his grumpy personality refused to accept that he was worried about you, he really tried to look for you as much in his free time as he could, increasingly disgusted by that curse that he fight with, as it was clear to him that it had been him.

Nobara and Megumi took it more calmly, after seeing Itadori revive could not be surprised at much, although they worry more the longer, it has been two days since they know nothing about you, and can not deny that they miss your small gestures.

The sophomore despite not having roasted with you so long also worried, after all you were just a child, God knows what atrocities you may be going through, or what kind of lunatic had kidnapped you.

Itadori was the one who took it the worst after Gojo, when he found out, his teeth gnashed full of pure anger, knowing who was responsible as well as Nanami. He was too uneasy because he did not know what Mahito had planned for you and did not want to risk suffering the same fate that Junpei had to suffer.

Sukuna although he was disinterested, grumbled angrily, you were supposed to function as a key for him, but it is no fun if you are kidnapped. He kicked some of the skulls in his domain, cursing Mahito, for the king of curses it is as if he has touched his things again. The next time he met you he needed to brand you as his, so that stupid curse would know who he was messing with.

Meanwhile Utsubo was locked up in a prison specially made for him, growling and trying to escape as soon as possible, he was very angry because his child had been touched.

W̶h̶o̶'s̶ t̶o̶u̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶ c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶? D̶O̶N̶'T̶ T̶O̶U̶C̶H̶ T̶H̶E̶ C̶H̶I̶L̶D̶.

He said he would protect you and he will keep that promise. Nobody. Will. Touch you.