𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

You sat on the little sofa, waiting next to Geto and Mahito for that boy named Choso to arrive.

You were starting to get tired and wanted to come back with Gojo, Megumi, Nobara and Itadori. You wanted to tell him that you had made new friends, maybe everyone could get along with each other.
After several more minutes, a boy with two disordered bows, a boring look and a line of what you thought was paint on his nose appeared.

"Finally you are here!" Mahito got up quickly from his seat, he was eager to have his talk with Utsubo "This is the girl, take care of her as if she were your little sister."

"My little sister?"

Choso's eyes now fixed on you without breaking eye contact, not knowing what to do or say you simply moved your hand as a form of greeting. Geto smiled noticing how Mahito had used those words to make Choso vulnerable to you. He knew that if him related you as a sister he would protect you until death. The two left leaving you alone with Choso, as you get bored and he seemed to be reading.

You jumped from the sofa to look at the room, he looked over his book to see if you were ok, but went back to reading right away. You snooped around the room, finding a couple of table games and some kitchen utensils, as well as some ingredients for cooking.

You didn't know why there were these things there, nor would you discover that it was really the house of someone Mahito had killed while the propietary was planning to cook. You just thought they wanted to do something for dinner later.

Curiously you took a chair to the counter to look at the ingredients, there were some vegetables and a knife, the food seemed to have been neglected. You grabbed the sharp knife, wanting to cut the fruit, but because of your small hands you ended up making a small cut on your finger.

You bit your lip to feel the sting, wanting to look for Choso to heal you but you tripped when trying to get off the chair, pulling the knife in the process, cutting off part of your clothes and leg. The sound your body made when hitting the ground alerted the boy, who quickly left his reading to turn to find your face full of tears and blood running down your leg. His expression quickly bathed in worry, he ran to you carrying you to the bathroom where there should be things to heal your wounds.

You clung to his clothes, hipping, trying to calm you down, he sat you down in the toilet while he looked for band-aids and betadine to disinfect the cut.

"All is ok, all is ok, you need cry no more."

He finished healing you quickly, carried you to where you were sitting before, leaving you on his lap and caressing your back while hugging you to calm you down. He wiped your tears with his thumbs, kissing your forehead, which silenced your cries.

"You can't do these things without telling me, it's dangerous."

You nodded with a pout, settling on his lap, thinking that possibly if Utsubo were here, nothing would have happened to you. You sighed in a sad way and Choso realized your mood, in fact he already noticed that you were discouraged since he arrived.

"Is something happening babe? You want something? Are you bored? We can do whatever you want."

"I w-want to go with my friends, I want Utsubo."

Your voice trembled a little, because you didn't want to make Mahito or the others feel bad either, but the sorcerers of jujutsu were already like a family to you, it was impossible not to miss them. Choso looked at you silently, putting his fists to his mouth, sighing nasally and closing his eyes for a couple of seconds.

"All right, where are your friends?"

"Uh... I don't know."

You smiled in an innocent way, causing Choso's heart to be squeezed once again. Before he was doubting it, but now it was very clear to him, you were his adorable little sister and he had to take care of you from all evil.

"Do you have any idea where they might be? Or do you want to go somewhere to search?"

Your eyes sparkled, you watched him directly squeezing the grip on his shirt.

"Can we go to the park and get sweets?"

"Whatever for you."

He took you on his shoulders to take you where you wanted, Choso didn't want you to feel bad about not being with your friends so he would do his best to find them.

The grunts and scratches that creaked in the metal of the cage was the only thing that could be heard in the remote room from everyone. Mahito laughed at the suffering of the curse while Geto watched curiously as the mass became solid and liquid constantly, seeking protection. It was a pretty interesting curse.

Mahito had been tired of torturing him, as Utsubo refused to speak, so they went on acting 'the rough way'. Now he licked his lips, noticing that he was clearly weakened.

"Let's start with 'that', Geto.

He nodded, grabbing a remote control to turn on a television in front of the cell. When this one turned on a video of you appeared on the screen, everything was normal until different curses started to hurt you, causing big wounds on your body. Clearly this was all a mooring video, however Utsubo did not know.

The video made him nervous to see how you were damaged, his body began to agitate in such a way that its mass spread, released a howl of pain so sharp that it broke the crystals of the windows of the place. His mass began to shape an even larger monster than the one he was used to forming, so large that he had to bend. His breathing was irregular and he stared at the two responsible for his condition.

"I kill..."

He raised his arm slowly sensed to both of them, who smiled with ease as they took the curse to the extreme. Utsubo grumbled attacking the bars in his cell constantly, but he could not break them because torture and transformation had weakened him further.

The two were enjoying the suffering of the curse until something unexpected happened. The wall on the side of the cell broke into pieces, creating dust and debris that made them lose sight of Utsubo. When they realized it, he had disappeared. Geto sighed in denial.

"It seems they found us, someone broke the wall from outside.

Meanwhile, Utsubo was trying to stabilize himself emotionally and physically, on the shoulder of a person who did not expect to meet him, let alone save him.

"What a nuisance, I thought you were going to be with her, besides this is outside my schedule." Nanami watched your curse hold on his shoulder "Anyway, if she's not with you we need to keep looking, you're lucky she appreciates you, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to pull your ass out there."

Utsubo grumbled in response, he was also not very happy to have met Nanami, but he had saved him so he would have to endure it for now.