𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

"Then what should you do when a stranger offers you sweets?"

"Don't take them and call on you to kick them."

"Very good! And what should you do from now on?"

"Never separate me from any of you to be always with you."

"Well, well, I know you've learned your lesson, but you'll run out of sweets for a week."

"B-but-"

You received a warning look and decided not to speak anymore. After you arrived and thanked Todo, everyone in the room hugged you by planting kisses on your cheeks, you had never felt so loved.

Immediately after a few minutes of reception Gojo kidnapped you running to his room to lock it. He had a good talk with you about the bad things you had done and everything you should not do from now on. In spite of that his tone did not cease to be sweet and affectionate towards you. He got up from his chair, bent down to your height to surround your body in a hug, pressed you more against his chest, had been so concerned that a person as adorable and incredible as you would have suffered some damage and been under his care. He would have regretted for years that he could not have taken care of you.

"Gojo..."

He parted a little, worrying to see how your eyes were filled with tears running down your plump cheeks. He hurried to clean them to ask if anything had happened.

"Darling, are you all right? Did something hurt you? Oh god, did I squeeze that hug too hard?"

You refused, sipping your mucus loudly, rubbing the sleeve of your shirt around your nose, trying to talk.

"I-I'm sorry, s-so sorry! I didn't want to worry you."

You burst out again in tears, your body trembled and your eyes looked like an inexhaustible cascade of water that did not stop running. Gojo was beaten right in the heart even though his face remained unmoved.

"Babe, it's ok, don't cry, don't cry, the important thing is that you're fine and nothing has happened to you."

He silenced your sobs, laying his hand on your head to pull you into another hug, with his other hand rubbing your back in circles to comfort you, as the minutes passed your body felt more and more relaxed. All the experiences you had experienced in the last few days had been too intense for someone like you, so tiredness soon took hold of you. Your grip on Gojo's clothes loosened and your eyelids closed slowly. The albino sighed carrying your body, wanted you to sleep with him today, but thought you would feel better to be with Itadori, who had also been very worried about you.

It was quite late, everyone should be resting at this time, even Utsubo, who was forced to rest due to his energy exhaustion, reluctantly accepted because he knew Gojo could take care of you, however he was still uneasy.

He left you on Itadori's bed, where he slept with baba falling out of his mouth and slight snoring. He wrapped you up so you wouldn't get cold and kissed your forehead, stirring some of your budding tufts, waking you up a little bit in the process.

"Good night, honey."

"Good night papa."

Your words were involuntary, but they came out because all you felt right now was such a fraternal feeling that you didn't stop to contemplate the impact of your words on Gojo. He was paralyzed at the door of the room, could only hear the rumbling of his heart in his ears, his blood flowed frantically for the first time in a long time. You had managed to make Gojo Satoru nervous. You, a seven-year-old child, just to call him 'papa'. The male held on to the urge to scream with excitement, squatting down his shirt, right where his heart was, that had been so fucking adorable and your words were addressed to him, only to him and no one else. He was so proud of his child that he slept with a smile planted on his face.

You moved around uncomfortable in bed, you stopped feeling the blankets that kept your body warm and it bothered you

You moved around uncomfortable in bed, you stopped feeling the blankets that kept your body warm and it bothered you. You growled inwardly, feeling like water on your cheek. You opened your eyes slowly, clearing your vision by rubbing your eyes, yawning lazily, your eyebrows frowned when you noticed that you were not on the bed next to Itadori, or in any place you had seen before.

Everything was red. The floor on which you were sitting looked like a red sea of blood, and you could only distinguish that, yet you looked up at a throne made of skeletons. A shiver ran through your body, you never liked skeletons. You thought you were in a dream until you saw a known figure in that strange throne of bones. You narrowed your eyes to see better, walking slowly up the stairs leading to the throne.

"I thought it would take you longer to wake up, little brat."

Your cheeks puffed out at Sukuna's recurring insult, you grabped an ox horn to throw it, it was easy to dodge, so much so that it made the curse laugh.

"I am not a brat! You are an old man! You are a fossil! Dinosaur!"

Sukuna's expression faltered for a few seconds in the face of your aggressiveness, it really bothered you to be called that way. He quickly approached you, bending over your clothes to lift you up until your eyes were in the same line. You curled your arms, looking away and making a pout.

"Well, I'm lucky that this weak curse isn't with you."

He licked his lips, no one could do anything now that he had managed to bring you into his domain alone, without anyone standing in his way. He needed to mark you so that no other idiot like Mahito would get into his stuff.

"Brat, let's make a deal."

"No, don't talk to me, I'm mad at you."

"I'm not asking you, we're going to do it."

"No, I'm not going to do anything with you, Mr. Living Fossil."

You pulled out your tongue, triying to get yourself out of his grip, which was impossible. You started to irritate Sukuna, he needed the acceptance of both parts to make the pact, and he were not in the mood to put up with you. He decided that convincing you by blackmail would be the easiest option. After all children have a simple mind, it would be quick.

"Well, I'll do whatever you want, provided you'll make the deal."

"Whatever I want?"

You stopped your tantrum, now staring at it with a smile planted on your lips, your imagination was already planning a lot of things.

"Yes, are you deaf? Whatever you want. I can grant you whatever you desire most."