Chapter 90

Qian Wei didn't know what time Lu Xun was tossing in the end. She only knew that this guy seemed to have inhuman physical strength. He took a shower after he was satisfied, booked a red-eye flight in the early morning, and kissed the groggy money. Weicai left, Qian Wei only had time to catch the refreshing smell of aftershave on his body in his sleep.

Qian Wei really overslept the next day, and when she woke up, she felt like she was all over. She felt like an old tractor. She was finally able to get on the road after being repaired. She was driven by a wild driver. It's about to break down again.

Naturally, I was late for work, but fortunately, nothing happened today.

"Qian Wei, do you want milk tea?"

As soon as Qian Wei sat down, Xiaoyan from the Administration Department walked over. She was carrying five or six cups of milk tea, and her face was full of red light: "I won 500 yuan in the sports lottery today. Give back to the society. Please drink milk tea."

Qian Wei thanked Xiaoyan with a smile and picked a cup. She drank a sip. The milk flavor was very strong. Obviously, the cream was not used. The taste of black tea was also very pure. She couldn't help but sighed, "It's delicious! Did you buy it near our building? Which one? So conscientious!"

Xiaoyan handed out milk tea while replied: "Just the shop on the first floor of our office building. The western restaurant on the corner was closed down. It was replaced by this drink shop last month. It is a cat cafe theme. In the shop, the cats in it are all good breeds. There are five puppets alone. I always go to sit in every lunch break. Last time we even went to sit in Lu Par!"

Just before Qian Wei questioned, someone raised a question earlier than her: "Isn't it? Lu Par will go to Maojia? Impossible, isn't he allergic to cat fur?"

At this time, another senior partner, Lawyer Zheng, was walking by. She was 45 this year and knew Lu Xun's mother very well. To Lu Xun, she was half an elder. She smiled: "Although he is allergic to cat hair, but I knew it when I was very young. If you bring anti-allergic medicine with you, it's okay to go to Mao Café. It's a little troublesome and just take the medicine." She glanced at Qian Wei deeply, "Others don't know, but he I told you, it's a pity that you don't seem to care."

Qian Wei was stunned. Lu Xun had a serious allergy for the first time. That time, a customer brought a cat. It was a cute Garfield. Qian Wei liked it very much. He touched a few more. The relatives of the cat were so tired. Qian Wei couldn't come out of his arms, Qian Wei couldn't put it down, and even held it to Lu Xun.

Attorney Zheng's reminder, she finally remembered somewhat vaguely, that time when she hugged the cat in front of Lu Xun, his body was stiff and resisting. That time, his behavior was very unnatural, but Qian Weizhi Concerned about the cat in his hand, Lu Xun was not surprised at all.

What kind of mood was Lu Xun like at that time?Tomorrow morning I said that I was allergic to cat fur, but I was completely thrown out of my head by the thick lines of myself. I could only watch myself being ignored by the one I loved. He didn't feel good about it.

However, with such a depressed state of mind, he could still calculate Qian Wei to take care of him and deliberately not take anti-allergic drugs. Qian Wei thought that this wave of operation really only served Lu Xun, Sao, it was a shame.

Xiaoyan from the Administration Department is a newcomer. She didn't know about Lu Xun's previous severe allergies. She was shocked by it: "But that day, I obviously saw Lu Par went to Maojia after get off work and ordered. I was right behind him, and he deliberately touched the beauty short, and didn't take any medicine. After a while I went upstairs and saw him a rash. I wanted to take him to the hospital, but he said No need to......"