Chapter ThirtyOne

My breath locks up in my throat before a shiver starts from the top of my spine, travelling downwards, reaching my breasts, making them feel heavy and my legs weak.

Swallowing in an attempt to clear the knot in my throat I take a tentative step towards him, my heels echo through the quiet house.

I glance into the fire as I pass it, the brightness making my eyesight go white for second before I focus back on Sage, his eyes never leaving me the entire time.

The sound of the front door once again opening gains my attention as it hits the wall behind it. I don't have the time to register what Sage is doing before he pulls out the gun from his waistband and sends a single shot up into the roof directly above him, dust raining down on him.

I flinch and lift my hands in an attempt to cover my ears but its hopeless as the front door slams shut without anybody making a single noise.

Sage drops the gun lazily out of his hand and onto the floor beside the chair, I flinch again expecting the gun to fire as it hits the floor, instead there's only a light thud.

The entire time Sage doesn't let his eyes drift from me. He tilts his head slightly back in a silent way to call me over to him. My wobbly legs somehow manage it, the heat of the fire now warming my back.

I stand between his legs as he man spreads in the chair. My dress being short enough, along with the help of the heels, that the hem is at the same height as his chin.

"Mmm" he hums as he sits forward slightly, his hands grabbing onto the skin at the sides of my thighs before slowly sliding up and under my dress.

My breathing hitches the higher he goes, he notices and a slight smirk can be seen on his face.

Suddenly he latches onto my ass, a cheek in each hand and pulls me forward so I'm now straddling his lap. I feel him beneath me straight away and lift my body upwards slightly as to not hurt him but he doesn't give me the chance and instead ushers me back onto him, harsher than before.

I gasp silently as the rough contact of his black uniformed pants meet with my panty-less clit, the chill of the zipper shocking me.

Sage must feel the heat of me through his pants, the realisation that I have nothing on under the dress shines in his eyes.

Then he's everywhere.

Sage's face is in my neck, biting at the skin roughly, his teeth and lips pulling and tugging. His hands are on my ass and run over my thighs, using them as lavage to grind me onto him. I shift my hips back and forth helping him; my hands pull roughly at his hair at the bottom of his neck.

"Sage" I whimper, barely audible, although he hears it loud and clear.

He growls in my ear as he sucks the skin underneath it harshly.

"Say it again" he demands, the huskiness of his voice doing things to me.

I open my mouth but only a moan escapes as he unexpectedly thrusts upwards while grinding my hips downward, meshing us together.

"Been waiting to hear that since I saw you through that fucking fence" he growls out lowly. I shiver at the confirmation that Sage had been watching me far before I ever knew he was.

"T-that was you?" I stutter out, my right hand gripping his forearm tightly, my finger nails making crescent moons.

He doesn't give a verbal answer but instead moves his fingers between my thighs and begins to rub. The sensation sends my head falling backwards, my hair touching his knees.

I moan loudly as he moves down and traces around my opening and I shift my hips at a different angle in an attempt to get his fingers where I want them. My dress is up around my waist, everything underneath it out in the open.