thirteen

"Could you repeat that please!" Marcus screeched from outside of the trunk as I grabbed some hoodies and threw them at the boys

"That's a crime Carson!" He emphasized crime as if he was talking to a simple minded person.

"I knooow, Marcus." I retort back as I grab the bats from when we went to the batting cages a couple of months ago.

"This should teach him a lesson to keep his fucking mouth shut." I handed them each a bat. "Now are you guys going to help or am I going to be doing this alone?" I ask them as I throw the hoodie on.

"He keeps disrespecting our little sis," Kyler pulled the hoodie and throws it on. Dominic was next to follow and then soon we were all dressed in black hoodies.

"Oh!" A giddy feeling runs through my body as I pull out some ski mask. "This is some real grand theft auto shit right here." Abel snatches up the ski mask and pulls it over his face.

Marcus was right... he does have a snatching problem.

We all grabbed a ski mask and a bat and jogged towards the corner.

"Are you sure you really want to do this?" Rookie asked as we scanned the street.

"He needs to be taught a lesson and seeing as I can't put my hands on him." I pause remembering that we had a break coming up.

"Yet."

"So yes, I am pretty fucking positive that this is what I want to do." I looked at all of them and they nodded their heads in agreement.

"Mask down."

"Why am I friends with y'all again?" Marcus asks as we pull down our ski mask. "Because you love us... duh." Rookie responds as we look around carefully.

We parked down the street in a dark alleyway and would have to run on foot. Lucky for us we run for a living.

Well jog— but same difference.

"There it is."Kyler points out the black Tesla.

"Let's go fuck shit up then." I say, taking the lead. We jogged across the street, bats in tow and made it into the parking lot where Edwards had his car.

Edwards had been spending the last few weeks getting shit faced and tore up after his injury. I wasn't surprised when he walked into the club tonight.

As soon as I approached the car I swung the bat at the window. The boys followed my lead as well. His car alarms started to go off, we swung at the car a few more times before people started to come out.