Decision

(Sorry I forgot to mention that this takes place in Nightmares castle)

One week later...

No ones pov:

Dust had remained in his room for most of the week. He only came out to eat or if Nightmare needed him. He had a decision to make. They were both his best friends so no matter who he chose someone was going to get hurt. The thing is, he thought that maybe, he liked both of them. 

Dust pov:

I laid curled up on my side with my headphones in. Music always made me feel like I was somewhere else, which is how I liked it. It helped me escape reality. Unfortunately, reality catches up with you. 

I know that Horror and Killer would give me time, but I don't want to take too long. A thousand things were running through my head that my music couldn't silence. Are they getting impatient? Will I be too late when I finally make a decision? Will the other one hate me when I make my decision? I LIKE THEM BOTH! What would they think of that?! 

Then, I heard a knock at the door. I sat up. I bet that's them. "Dust?" I heard from outside the door. I could see the shadow of two sets of feet from under the door. Yep, it's them.

Horror pov:

It's been a week since Dust found out how Killer and I feel about him. He's been really distant and won't say anything to us. I think we scared him a little. Dust is pretty sensitive and putting him on the spot like this won't help. I don't want to make this hard for him but I think it really is. 

"Dust?" I said outside his door. I heard movement from inside but it didn't sound like he was coming closer. We waited there but he didn't open the door. 

Killer tried to open the door but it was locked, so we teleported inside.

Killer pov:

Horror and I teleported into Dusts room. We didn't want to be rude or impatient, but we were getting anxious. We were at the foot of Dusts bed and Dust was far on the left side curled up and holding his scarf. "Dust?" I said softly. He didn't answer. "Can you please just talk to us?". He sat up, then moved to the foot of the bed right in front of us.

Dust pov:

I sat at the foot of my bed staring down at my dangling feet. I know that I like both of them. At first I thought I was confused but now I know, and I'm scared to tell them. Then, Horror and Killer sat on each side of me on the bed. 

I continued staring down, slightly blushing with how close they were. "I know that you have an answer, you just don't want to say it." Horror said, trying to look me in the 'eyes'. My hands were on each side of me, holding the bed frame. They began to tremble a little and I think the two skeletons beside me noticed. 

"Just say it. Please?" Killer said in a surprisingly calming tone. I don't know why but tears started to form in my eye sockets. I shut them quickly, trying not to burst into tears. Finally, I snapped, "I like you both okay?!" I yelled. "That's why I can't fucking decide!" Tears were falling and they both noticed this. 

No ones pov:

Horror and Killer looked surprised. But a part of them thought that Dust felt this way considering the way he acted around them. "I'm sorry!" Dust said while sobbing. That shocked Horror and Killer more. He shouldn't be sorry. They both wrapped their arms around him, trying to calm him down. "Dust, hey hey don't be sorry, alright? ...It's okay." Horror said still hugging him tightly.

Dust calmed down a little. "R-really?" he said, still trembling. Killer wiped his tears, "Of course. Also...I uh, think I might feel the same way." he stated, quietly. Horror looked at him surprised. Killer looked up at him blushing. "...M-me too, heh." 

Dust calmed down a bit more, "S-so... you guys want to try this?". Horror and Killer looked at him and smiled. Killer kissed his forehead. "Definitely." Horror replied. 

I'm gonna try to make the chapters longer.

Word count: 719

Thanks for reading!