chapter 12:- care and love

"FOR GOD'S SAKE SAY SOMETHING. WHAT HAPPENED?"

"sir she is c-crying and not even replying. We asked her many times about what has happened b-but she isn't answering back."

All her brothers immediately ran out to see Christina sitting on a bench crying. Lucas went near her to ask what had happened but she just kept on crying. 

"what the hell happened here? Why is she crying?"

"s-sir I-i don't know... As you said, we were searching for her and suddenly I found her sitting on the bunch."

" leave that! It's raining take her inside."

They tried to take her but she neglected it.

" Just leave me here!  Please!", she screamed hugging her knees. They got extremely worried about her condition. Suddenly Davin came in front and sat beside her.

" princess? You will catch cold. Let's go inside."

" I said you leave me alone!  I don't need anyone!"

He shook her shoulder.  As she looked up, he immediately hugged her tightly. He patted her back and started consoling her.

"hey. shhhhh calm down. I am there for you. Everyone is here. Don't cry."

He tried to console her but she kept on crying. . She had been been so hurt by anyone. Loosing your best friend and finding out they don't actually care about you is the worst feeling.

" chrsitina please let's go inside. It's raining."

She shook her head in disagreement. Seeing her in such a vulnerable condition, Justin came forward and sat on his knees.

"I know you are sad! It's okay to cry but we don't want to get sick. Please let's go inside."

After few minutes, she agreed and went inside. They tried to ask her but she avoided their questions and went to her room.

" what was that? ", Lucas asked in confusion.

" I literally had a mini heart attack here. I never knew she was so emotional. What happened to her?"

" how about we ask her?", James asked.

" no it's better to give her some time.", Aidan said trying to explain them.

Hearing this, they went back to their room. It was just Davin and Aidan left.

" what happened so suddenly to her? "

" I don't know Davin! I hope it's not so serious! "

"what about visiting her room?"

" well, I believe to give her some personal space. I'll talk to her later about this."

Time skip