Chapter 36

Author P.O.V

"No cocomelon!" Nacia shouts at King angrily stomping his feet. They are currently arguing over cocomelon again because Nacia hates watching it. He threw a doll at the TV and his reasoning behind it was "baby ugly." Referring to the baby boy who's always singing. Nacia doesn't understand that little boy his body is built weird and his head is too big. If anything cocomelon scares him because of the ugly babies and singing voices.

"I don't care I wanna watch cocomelon," King says back stomping his feet as well copying Nacia's childish act. Which only angers the little boy even more.

"I wanna watch cocomelon too" Shawn adds on and Nacia glares at both King and Shawn who laugh at his face because no matter how hard he tries Nacia will never look scary. Nacia is convinced That Shawn and King have made their life goals to make his life miserable. Nacia walks over to the stairs, sits down on one of the steps,  and hides there.

"Can you guys just put something else I'm tired of listening to cocomelon as well" Andre says feeling bad for Nacia. Hiding at the stairs is something Nacia does when he's feeling too many emotions and just needs to hide away. The emotions he's feeling right now are annoyance and frustration.  If he hears a cocomelon intro on more time he might go crazy and break down and make King and Shawn's lives miserable for himself once.

They're so lucky Trey said not to chase people around with knives. Nacia is considering breaking that rule if he hears the cocomelon intro.

"Y'all always bullying him," Dom says walking over to the stairs to talk to Nacia.

"It builds character" King and Shawn argue at the same time. they're like the evil step sisters from Cinderella.

"Nacia I won't let them put cocomelon you can come out," Dom says softly and Nacia shakes his head stubbornly.

"W-want Jody and Twey Kin and Shaw are mean" Nacia explains. Shawn and King gasp very loudly as if Nacia just told the biggest lie in history.

"I know they mean baby that's why you gotta be meaner," Dom says. He knows it's probably the worst advice to give to a child.

"How?" Nacia questions perplexed.

"When Jordyn and Trey come back tell them about all the things Shawn and King put you through, and make sure you cry a lot as well okay?" Dom explains and Nacia nods in understanding. Nacia never snitches on Shawn and King because they always bribe Nacia with food to keep him quiet.

"Okay tank you, Mimi," Nacia says using the nickname he gave Dom after Dom told him his name is Dominique which was a little hard for him to say.

"Okay let's calm down," Shawn says trying to save himself.

"No, you mean!" Nacia huffs looking away crossing his arms over his chest. He refuses to fall for another bribe made by King and Shawn.

"Now Nacia you know we was just playin around," King says and Nacia shakes his head stubbornly. His mind is made up he's gonna tell on them.

"I no care you mean," Nacia says making Dom laugh. It's funny to see King and Shawn finally at Nacia's mercy.

"You little shit" King mutters.

"Mimi kin say bad word!" Nacia says and Dom smacks King on the head. They've been teaching Nacia what bad words are and how he shouldn't say them anymore.

"Thank you for telling me," Dom says patting Nacia on the head. Nacia sticks his tongue out at King and laughs loudly at King's scrunched-up face.

"Oh you already practicing how you finna snitch," Shawn says shaking his head.

"Yes!" Nacia says excitedly laughing at the fear in Shawn and King's eyes.