Euphoria

Sree

I went to his office quickly and went to his cabin..

Shalini was outside.. "What happened ma'am? ", she asked

" I want to see Vikram sir" I said

"He is not here yet ma'am", she said

He isn't here, too.. Where did he go? The whole night he wasn't here, I was afraid.. His phone was unreachable..

Gautham came towards me..

I wanted to tell him that I was worried about Vikram..

" Hey .. I don't want to be here, but I can't let you alone... I want to tell something about the deal", he said and called me to the meeting room.

I followed him. Gautham started explaining but I couldn't concentrate. My mind was on Vikram. What happened to him? How was he?

Gautham noticed my expression.
"Hey what happened Devi? " he asked

"I... I told him the truth. .. Maybe I shouldn't have... I don't.. ", I couldn't speak... I broke down,.. My body heaved..

" Hey Devi... What happened.. Hey" Gautham said trying to comfort me and he got his water bottle and handed it to me..

"Drink", he said

I tried drinking but ended up coughing.. My eyes burnt and I felt that my eyelash had fell in my eye.. I closed it..

" My eye! ", I said

" What.. What happened don't rub it..., one second open it, open.. ", he said..

I opened and he tried to blow the eyelash from my eyes..

That time, the door opened... Before I realized and turned. .. Gautham was pushed down... And I faced an angry Vikram..

Before I could say something, Vikram pulled Gautham up and punched him on his jaw.... I was bewildered... Blood oozed from Gautham's mouth.

" Wha.... ", I tried speaking

Before that Gautham hit Vikram back...

They started hitting each other..

"Stop, stop! ", I shouted...

They didn't listen, so I stood in front of them..

" Stop! ", I shouted

Vikram glared at Gautham.. He pushed me to the side and held his collar..

" You... Should stay in your limits, tell me do you still love her? ", he asked

I was shocked and opened my mouth

" Tell me", Vikram shouted as Gautham looked at him pensively..

"What is your problem man, what will you do, hit me more, kill me? Is that what you want? What if I say I love her still?  you didn't seem to care, wasn't your marriage a deal for you", Gautham shouted back in his rage..

What was he saying..

Vikram punched him again...

" So... You do love her? ", he asked

Gautham glared at Vikram..

" What... Nonsense!!!..." Gautham, started

Vikram came to beat Gautham again

"Stop Vikram are you mad!!! Why are you behaving like this, like a psycho", I shouted..

Vikram looked at me glaring..