Chapter Twenty

a/n: I'm back!

                     ——————————
                       R O S A B E L L E

"You alright?" He asked as he looked at me worriedly.

"Yeah. I'm just nervous." I replied honestly.

He put his hand over mine and I instantly relaxed.

"You are not here to impress them. You are my queen. Show them who you are and what you're capable." He said as he cupped my face and I nodded. He placed a soft kiss on my lips but I instantly pulled away making him glare at me.

"We're not alone, Nick." I whispered into his ears before hiding my face into his neck.

He turn his head towards Sam glaring at him while Sam look like he was about to pee his pants.

"I don't care." He said before grabbing my face and smashing his lips hard on mine. He left me breathless after he was satisfied.

"Come on now. Lets go." He said before pulling me out of the car.

After punching in some codes he grabbed my hand and placed it over the screen. "What are you doing?"

"From now on, you can come here anytime." He winked at me before walking in. We kept on moving and I swear this place has more security codes the any place in the world.

As soon as we entered every head turned towards us and I look up at Nick who already have a stone face.

"Everyone, Mrs Ivanov." He said and I look at them with my professional cold face.

The bowed their head as Nick lead me towards his office. He closed the door before pressing me on the door.

"Guys keep that for your bedroom. We don't want to witness your baby making in this room when we are in it." Louisa's said from behind and I instantly pushed Nick away. He glared at Louisa and Gino who was grinning like an idiot.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here!" He growled at them while pressing my flushed face on his hard chest.

"Was waiting for you guys." Louisa replied before pulling me away from Nick's and embracing me into a hug.

She was also wearing black ripped jeans, black top, leather jacket pairing it with combat boots.

"How much I missed this." Lou said as she looked at me from head to toe while Nick rolled his eyes and sat down his chair while discussing something with Gino.

"Do you remember when we use to sneak out of the academy and roam around the city?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Your saying as if it was 10 years back. For God sake Lou, it's been only 2 years."

She smacked my arm. "But still. I really miss those days."

"Do you remember when Henry sneaked you out of the academy and proposed you under the moon." She said loud enough for Nick to hear And he jerked his head up. She did it intentionally.

"How romantic." Lou said eying Nick who was glaring at her.

What will I do with this girl.

"He use to take you on romantic dates." She said. Ok, two can play in this game.

"Oh Lou forget about Henry. I remember you and Gab use to had a thing for each other right?" I smirked at her and her eyes widened. Take that bitch.

"Ho-how do you know?"

I just shrugged. "I saw you guys kissing near the mess hall on the final night in the academy."

"Ok. Two can play at this." She said while glaring at me. "You remember when senior Link and you almost kissed when I burst into the room interrupting you sweet moment. You didn't talk to me for three days straight away."

"Oh and what about you kissing Gab after our small reunion." I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

She looked at me bewildered. "Who told you?"

I scoffed at her. "You told me when you were drunk."

"Oh really then–"

"Enough." Nick roared shutting us up immediately. He stood from his chair and advanced towards me while Gino grabbed Lou and went out slamming the door behind.

He pinned me against the wall in a blink of an eye and I gasped at him.

"So, Henry and that Link guy huhh." He said looking straight into my eyes and I shivered under his gaze. "Are there more?"

"Nick, senior Link and I never had a thing. And for Henry, he was my boyfriend." I said and he leaned down near my ear.

"From what Louisa has said I don't think that Link guy and you never had a thing." He whispered. "And the way you two looked at each other made me even more suspicious."

He look into my eyes. "Will you leave me if he asked you to divorce me and marry him?" He asked. Oh. Someone is jealous huh.

I cupped his face with my palms. "Never." I said before placing a kiss on his nose. He smiled.

"Good. Because I'll never let you go." He leaned down and kissed me passionately.

I pulled away. "You have works to do, Nick." I said breathlessly. He grinned before pulling me with him.

He sat down on the chair before pulling me on his lap and I gasped. I tried to stand up but he held me tighter. "Don't move." He whispered and I stilled feeling him turning hard under me.

He ran his nose down my neck. "You're driving me crazy, love."

But before I could reply someone knocked on the door. I tried to stand up but Nick had no intention of letting me go as his grip on my waist before tighter.

"Come in." He said in cold tone as he pressed my flushed face on his chest.

Edwin came in with his head bowed and Nick held me tighter. "Boss, we got a problem here. Someone's trying to hack into our system."

"Get Mark and let him look over it. I'll be there." He said and Edwin nodded before going out.

"Should we really trust him?" I asked Nick who was already looking at me.

He sighed. "We don't trust anyone in mafia, Belle."

I nodded.

                                « ★ »

a/n: so I decided to write again. After all you all know that I'm the real author of this book. Keep reading <33

And again, if you find this book anywhere other then wattpad, inform me immediately. I'll be grateful:)