𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 || 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐄𝐉

【ADMIN NOTE】

✎ it's our boy EJ

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

█ 15%

██ 30%

███ 45%

████ 60%

█████ 75%

██████ 100%

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"Please, follow me." Eyeless Jack spoke leading you three down the hall and directly outside the infirmary room.

"Eyeless Jack? I hope he's not actually eyeless."

"Tucker, I'd like to treat you first." Eyeless Jack said while gesturing Tucker inside. Tucker only scoffed as a response. "You two, please wait here."

There were two small benches next to each other that were situated next to the doors. You and Thomas took a seat, awkwardly basking in silence.

"So, how'd you do on the test?" You inquired which seemed to have slightly startled Thomas.

"Well, apparently not as well as you. I was unable to get food, but I was able to get water and a fireplace," he spoke sheepishly. "Oh and uh, thanks for your help with Smile Dog," he noted.

"No problem. We gotta look out for each other. That's how I believe we'll survive. I'm not so sure if Tucker thinks the same. Guessing he got his trust broken many times before."

"Yeah..."

Silence fell over both of you again.

"How's your leg?" You asked not wanting the awkward silence to prolong.

"It still hurts like a motherfucker. Hopefully, eyeless man can help it," he joked.

"Heh, don't you think their names are so cheesy?"

"Yeah! Like Masky. Like of course that's his name," Thomas agreed.

"If we make it, we gotta have more creative names."

"Definitely," he nodded his head with a smile.

Then, the sound of the infirmary's door opening startled both of you from your conversation. Eyeless Jack appeared and Tucker walked out. You noticed that Tucker was completely relieved from his many injuries from earlier,

"Aight, Thomas I'd like to see you next," Eyeless Jack spoke.

"Well, wish me luck..." Thomas leaned in to whisper in your ear. You nodded and smiled in return. You knew he'd be alright judging by Tucker.

Awkward silence cascaded over you again.

"Hey-"

"Don't talk to me."

"Got it."

[Timeskip brought to you by Toby. Just. Toby.]

Eyeless Jack and Thomas exited the room after a few minutes.

"Okay, Y/n I'd like to see you now."

You walked by Thomas to enter the room. You noticed he too was cleared from his injuries. He was no longer limping and bleeding.

"Woah what."

You were startled by the drastic change in the light setting. The lighting in the infirmary was drastically brighter and had a cooler hue. You felt almost blinded at first. Everything looked just like you had expected it to.