Part 11

Alright, so bad news, my Phone started to restart on its own a few days ago, and now, I had to Reformat it. Meaning, everything on my phone is now gone including my Gacha OCs. I forgot to get the export codes, but I still do have the photos of my OCs.

Anyways, let's get on with the chapter.

15857 Words

It was a brand new day. The sun was rising over the Horizon. If only they could see it. A mountain of appliances and garbage was covering up the view of the place. Everyone in Izuku's group was in Dagoba Beach right now, but it was more of a dumpster than a beach.

Kinoko: "Remind us why we're here again, shroom."

Izuku: "Well, last night, Izumi suggested that we clean the place for our day off at school. Even if we don't finish it today, we could always do this before or after classes."

Itsuka: "So, we could turn the place back to its former glory, and train for UA at the same time. Is that what our goal is here?"

Izumi: "Exactly! Not only will we be training for UA, but we'll also be helping everyone out."

Kuroshi: "Good thinking. Those Turtles need somewhere to lay their eggs."

Dokuga: "Well, let's get started then!"

Izuku: "Right. Let's split into groups..."

They all split into groups in cleaning the beach. Their Dinosaurs also helped, but only for unloading all the stuff there to the junk yard. Only the larger ones, though. The smaller ones were more of support.

Everyone was slowly but surely cleaning the beach. With their teamwork, they were efficient in getting the job done.

By the end of the day, they managed to at least clean part of the beach. The beach was still pretty messy, but they were all determined to clean the place up.

As the days progressed, parts of the beach were slowly reverting back to its former glory. No one was aware of this because of the thousands of trash on the place, so their efforts weren't made public yet.

That was until one month had passed since they started cleaning the beach. Some people had spotted them cleaning the beach, and they watched them do their thing, but never recorded them.

During their time, they encountered a villain out of sludge and the ultimately beat him before he could start attacking them. They froze him in the end and handed him over to the police. They were about to be scolded for Illegal Quirk usage, but Luckily, Sans was with them. He said that they were given permission to use their Quirks, and even if they didn't, they were only acting on self defense.

The police let them off with a warning to not do it again unless necessary or if they don't have a license yet.

One day, Toshinori and Inko had decided to train Katsuki at Dagoba for selfish purposes. 

One, they thought that if the public saw them cleaning the beach, they'd start to respect them once again. 

Two, it would increase Katsuki's muscle strength and potentially improve his Quirk. 

And Three, so that they'd take credit for cleaning the beach, and they'll be viewed as the people who brought a beach back to its former glory.

They all internally smiled wickedly when they thought of the plan.