91-100

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 91: Goddess she is super cool (43)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 91: Goddess she is super cool (43)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
However, it didn't take long before Gu Juan's figure appeared.

When Gu Jun went down the stairs, the palms of her hands were sweaty.

The moment he really saw Bai Tuo, his heart beat faster.

It's not very late at the moment. Many people are walking around under the male dormitory. Gu Juan used to dislike being noticed the most, but now he feels it doesn't matter.

Standing there, Bai Cuo saw Gu Juan and beckoned to him.

Gu Jing walked in front of Bai Tuo, looked at her face, and didn't know what to say for a while.

When I obviously couldn't see her, I wanted to say a lot of things to her.

Now the person he is thinking of is right in front of him, but he can't say a lot of words.

What he blurted out was: "Why are you here?"

After speaking, he felt annoyed. He said that, would he be misunderstood by her and he didn't want her to come?

Bai Tuo didn't think so much, but naturally replied: "I came if I wanted to see you."

Gu Jun suppressed the joy in his heart, and there was a flash of light in his dark eyes. He pursed the corners of his lips, mumbled, and then asked her, "Would you like to sit in our dormitory?"

Bai Cuo glanced at the dormitory building, and when he saw a few people on the railings of the corridor, he asked casually: "Is your dormitory on the fifth floor?"

Gu Juan nodded indiscriminately, realized something, turned his head, and looked up.

After seeing the excitement of a few friends who couldn't hold back, Gu Juan turned his face away again. Long eyelashes concealed the emotions in his eyes. The eyelashes trembled like butterfly wings. Gu Juan said:

"I thought about it, but forget it, our dormitory is messy."

The few boardmates waiting eagerly for Bai Tu to come up did not know that their clean dormitory had become a chaotic dormitory when Gu Juan's mouth, and they waited expectantly for a miracle to happen.

Gu Juan felt that this was not good for him.

But he just wanted to do it.

I want her to see where I slept, I want to share everything with her, but I don't want her eyes to fall on other people.

Bai Tuo asked him: "Would you like to eat barbecue?"

Gu Juan's answer can almost be called a rush.

"it is good."

Gu Juan cleared his cough again with some embarrassment, and said, "I'll go up and talk to my roommate. You will wait for me here."

After Gu Jing finished speaking, he walked slowly to the top of the stairs.

After confirming that she could not see her figure, she began to run wildly.

Soon his figure appeared on the fifth floor. When the friends saw him coming up, they asked him, "Goddess...hehe, what about Yu Cuo? Don't you come up together?"

The light from the dormitory shone on Gu Juan's side face, and his white cheeks were dyed with warm orange light.

He said: "She won't come up, I'm leaving school now."