𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 || 𝐐𝐧𝐀 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐄𝐉

【ADMIN NOTE】

✎ Love you all! <3

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

█ 15%

██ 30%

███ 45%

████ 60%

█████ 75%

██████ 100%

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"Alright, EJ," you repeated his name with a smile. You hopped off the examination table to leave, but then stopped in your tracks, "say, you're honestly the most approachable person here. Would you mind if I hung around for a bit?" You inquired.

"Oh no, not at all. I need fresh new faces around here so please do ask away," he reassured.

He sat down in a swivel chair leading you over to sit on the chair in front of him.

"Did you also endure these tests?" You asked, tapping on the side of the chair anxiously.

"Oh, no actually. You see, some of us were chosen and picked when we were at our worst in our past lives."

"You had a past life?" You tilted your head.

"Well, we all did. But, I wouldn't suggest talking about it with the rest. They're extremely sensitive to such topics," he stated, chuckling nervously.

"Makes sense."

"I did however help administer tests to past contenders," EJ noted.

"Say, when was the last time anyone passed these tests?" You asked.

"Technically 4 years."

"Damn," you mumbled, staggered from the number.

"I personally think you'll be able to. Y'know funny thing is, me, Jeff, and Puppeteer are all placing bets on who's gonna pass. Or come the closest to passing. My bet is on you," he playfully punched you in the shoulder.

"Really? Well, I can see where you're coming from. Gosh, I'm so anxious for the next test," you mumbled partly to yourself.

"I'll let you in on a secret. The next test involves fighting," he leaned in close to whisper in your ear.

You slightly leaned back to the back of the chair, nervous from the closeness. "Ahhh, maybe I'll stand a chance against Thomas. Not too sure about Tucker..." You rubbed the back of your neck.

"Well, when reading your files, you do partake in self-defense right?" He crossed his arms, tilting his head.

"Yeah I do, but I'm not fully confident in my skills"

"I would. You were able to apprehend Masky and run away from Toby and Jeff from what I heard. You sure pissed them off." He chuckled.

"Yeah well they're annoying so, I had to," You chuckled back.

"Jeff especially. He's an ass to everyone."

"Sure is. Darted a knife at my face," you joked.

"Same here. That's his way of showing appreciation," He chuckled sarcastically.

"Interesting method to say the least," you sighed. "Anyway, what exactly do you guys do here?"

"To generalize. We kill. Not just for shits and giggles. No. You see, normal humans are not supposed to know of our existence. Hence, we have to kill off those who have come close because a lot of us mess up on missions," he stated.

"No offense, I'm gonna guess Jeff messes up a lot," you joked.

"Hah! You're actually right. He probably gets the most in trouble with his stupid tactics," he laughed. "But we don't just fend off against humans. There's been an everlasting war between The Master and another extremely powerful entity. Its identity hasn't been revealed to us yet. But we fend off its army as well. They're equally as powerful as us, so those missions are primarily left to specialists and the proxies," he noted.

"What exactly makes a specialist a specialist?"

"Well, some of us specialize in very specific areas. Pastas and Proxies are kinda like the 'Jack of all trades'. I'm a specialist due to my enhanced knowledge in medical aid. There's another guy here who specializes in cybersecurity and electronic stuff. His name is Ben. Puppeteer is also a Specialist. Obviously a literal master of manipulation," EJ explained.

"Were you specialists from the start?"

"Well, for me, yes. I studied to be a doctor in my past life. But I was granted...new abilities when I was reborn here. Puppeteer and Ben were both humans once as well. Who knows, maybe when you're reborn, you'll be granted some sort of ability."

"That's if I even pass the upcoming tests," you sighed with doubt.

"I believe you can," he stated.

"Man, you're the most humane person here."

"Well, I am the 'healer', as Ben calls me, in The Manor. But, uhh I'm not always like this. That's all I gotta say."

"Understandable."

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Hopefully this further explains my take on the Creepypasta-verse :) 

PERCENTAGES

𝑱𝒆𝒇𝒇 >> 1.5% (no change)

𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒚 >> 8% (no change)

𝑻𝒐𝒃𝒚 >> 16% (no change)

𝑷𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒓 >> 8% (no change)

𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌 >> 32% Likes the fact you have an open-heart to learn and listen.