122. He obeyed her idea!

Daniel Taylor had just acquired a piece of land that The Browns also wanted to acquire. For an enterprise like them, this land was like a treasure land for making money.

If now anyone managed to cooperate with Daniel Taylor, he wouldn’t have to worry about their company’s performance in the next few years.

For this contract, several companies were already fighting the battle. But unexpectedly, Daniel Taylor gave it to Mr. Parker so easily.

Jack Smith listened to Daniel Taylor and thought that Mr. Taylor had gone mad. Originally, this meeting was arranged by him, and there were several more people who wanted to meet Mr. Taylor. Jack Smith planned to let Daniel Taylor meet one by one before deciding whom to cooperate with.

Jack Smith didn’t expect that Mr. Taylor would give this opportunity to Mr. Parker so easily.

Just because he presented Anna a jade pendant?

It was true that this stone looked good, but compared with the benefits that Mr. Parker wanted from them, it was just the tip of the iceberg.

What’s more, Daniel was not so easy to be pleased!

Jack Smith has found that after Anna’s arrival in Mr. Taylor’s life, Mr. Taylor has gone astray. He was running farther and farther on the road of doting on his wife and no one could pull him back.

After lunch, Anna and Daniel Taylor went out and the fat man was relieved. If he didn’t react in time and had offended Anna, he would have no idea how much loss he would bear.

Anna followed Daniel Taylor out. Daniel Taylor said, "I have something to do in the afternoon. Jack Smith will drop you home."

"No, it’s fine." Anna said, "I’ll take the subway."

Daniel Taylor looked at her and said, "It’s hot outside."

"No, it’s really fine." Anna glanced at Daniel and couldn’t help laughing, "I’m not a kid. I can go out and take a subway by myself to go home."

Anna was laughing that he really wanted Jack Smith to drop him.

She looked at Daniel Taylor. "Sir, you are not afraid to make me lazy?"

"I don’t mind." He was serious.

Anna, "… But I do, okay?

Daniel Taylor did not ask Jack Smith to drop her. Anna wanted to go by herself, so he obeyed her idea.

Anna left and went to the subway station, just after sitting in the subway, she received a call from Olivia Taylor, "Anna."

"Yes, Sister."

"Are you free today? I have something important to discuss."

"Yes, I am free now." Normally at this time, she will be at work but today she was free.

"Then come to me! I’ll send you the address."

"Okay."

Anna got off the subway after going halfway.

When she reached the place, she saw Olivia Taylor sitting there and drinking tea.

Anna went over, "Hello, sister."

Olivia Taylor ordered her a drink and looked at Anna. "I heard that you went to the hospital with Daniel today?"

"Yes," Anna replied.

"How is he doing?" This was the topic that Olivia Taylor mostly talked about every day.

After hearing her question, Anna found that she had come here for nothing. "Sir didn’t tell me, he told me to wait outside. I didn’t know anything."

Olivia Taylor smiled and said, "That’s what he does. He never tells his family about his physical condition. I didn’t expect that he wouldn’t even tell you."

Anna just came back from the outside. It was so hot outside, when she took a sip of lemon tea with ice, she felt good.

She looked at Olivia Taylor. "You asked me to come here. Is there anything important?"