123. Why sister gave this to you?

"It is just about your sir. I want to ask you, but you also don’t know," Olivia replied.

"Sir doesn’t tell me everything." Anna knew that Daniel Taylor didn’t trust her much, or maybe he didn’t trust anyone.

After all these incidents, it was hard for him to believe others, and it was normal.

"It’s okay. That’s what he does. He’s used to it. By the way…" Olivia Taylor looked at Anna, "Tell me about your sir’s health, is there any improvements?"

Anna didn’t understand what Olivia Taylor was talking about. She looked at Olivia Taylor in a puzzled way.

"I heard Aunt Lisa saying that you two usually sleep separately, right?" Olivia Taylor elaborated.

When it comes to sleeping, Anna felt something wrong, she was afraid that sister was going to ask her the same things again.

But Anna replied honestly, "yes."

"Then… Daniel usually treats you like that? Is there no such needs?" Olivia Taylor asked seriously.

She mentioned it to Anna once before, and now her words were even more clear and straight forward.

Anna looked at Olivia Taylor and felt very embarrassed. "No."

She understood that Olivia Taylor wanted Daniel Taylor to get better, but she and Sir slept in separate rooms. How could he have such strange requirements and needs of her? What’s more, he was even shyer than her.

Olivia Taylor said, "Hmm, I asked him to take the medicine, but he refused. Tell me some other way to deal with him."

"Me?" Anna suddenly received such a difficult task and felt a little panicked.

Olivia Taylor took a bag from the side and placed it on the table. "I bought some books for you. Take them back and read them."

"Books?" Anna asked, "What kind of books?"

"Go back and have a look." It was obviously not convenient to read these books here.

Anna sat with Olivia Taylor for more than an hour before going back home. On the way, she discussed about tomorrow’s work with Stella Winslet.

Anna reached home and put the books on the sofa. She didn’t care much about these books. It was too hot outside, so she went to take a bath.

By the time she came out, Daniel Taylor had already came back. He sat on the sofa and saw the bag. He opened it and looked at the books. "What is this?"

Anna was dressed in her casual clothes. She walked out and saw the titles of those books. Her face immediately turned hot, the titles were, "how to develop your husband’s interest in you" and "the way to get along with your husband."

Oh my god, why sister did this! Why she gave me these kinds of books!

Daniel Taylor also read the title, and his expression became complicated. He knew that Anna liked reading books, but he didn’t expect that she liked to read such books?

He looked at Anna and said, "I didn’t expect your reading interests to be this much wide."

Anna came closer to him in embarrassment and wanted to take the book away. "It’s not mine! Sister Olivia gave it to me."

Daniel Taylor raised his hand and pulled Anna into his arms. Anna didn’t get the book, but she fell into his arms. She had just taken a bath, and there was the smell of bath gel on her body. For a moment, Daniel Taylor’s body had a reaction.

Daniel noticed Anna’s expression. She was too ashamed that she wanted to bury herself in the ground, and Daniel’s low voice fell into her ears. "Why sister gave this to you?"

Of course, to make you better!

Although Olivia Taylor didn’t say it, but after today’s conversation with her, Anna guessed the purpose. But she didn’t expect that sister had given her these books. Her face became even redder.

Anna shook her head and said, "For nothing… nothing important."