Chapter - 52

A/n - " DO CHECK THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END...I DON'T WRITE IT FOR ALIENS😤"

Jennie - " YOU ARE THE BLOODY REASON Y/N!"

I squinted my eyes,confused.

Y/n - " Me?"

Jennie - " YES,YOU?"

I lost all the expressions on my face.

Y/n - " What do you mean?"

She gulped.

Jennie - " Do you think you are the best actress over here...do you think no one will know?.....it's so obvious y/n,that you have feelings for Tae....and not just bestfriend feelings!"

She spatted out on my face

To be honest, I am not even shocked...I know I am very obvious...Rosé knows,Mrs.Hwang knows,Tae knows so I am not even shocked if she also knows too.

I avoided the eye contact with her.

Jennie - " The way you look at him, the way you smile when he is near you...the way your face loses it's colour when I am around him....tells all!"

I looked here and there...

It was so awkward for me to have this conversation with her.

Y/n - " But how does it makes me the reason of all this.....you will not break your engagement just because there is some other girl who loves him too!"

I spoke in a low voice.

Jennie - " Yeah, I wouldn't do that.......the actual reason is Tae's response to this...how his eyes search for you in the group of people...how he smiles when he is with you,how he loves spending time with you....how close and comfortable he is with you......do you think I could tolerate all this?"

My jaw dropped in disbelief..

I scoffed at her words.

Y/n - " Are you for real right now Jennie?.....he does all this because I am his best friend...and you know what happened between us back then....you know we met each other after soo long!.......but he loves you....how can you be so insecure?"

Jennie - " You are saying this because you are not me....see it from my point of view and then talk!"

She said looking down.

Y/n - " Jennie, my first relationship broke because of insecurity... everything was perfect...but there was insecurity...you are also breaking your perfect relationship because of a mere insecurity...don't do this..you will regret!"

Jennie - " You cannot change my decision y/n...and why are you doing this?..you should be happy that I finally left Tae...you can have him for yourself!"

She said mockingly at me.

Y/n - " He is not a thing I can have Jennie....he is human with feelings...don't do this to him....he love you..h-"

Jennie - " He doesn't love me y/n!"

She cut me off and looked straight into my eyes....and there I saw a tear drop flowing from her left eye.