Epilogue

E P I L O G U E
[XX]

3 years Later

Me and Eric had finally completed the the claiming process. I was now officially a Vampire. I have been getting used to my powers which are quite difficult to control but each day I'm getting better.

And Eric and I were just so lucky to have two beautiful daughters.

Dawn and Juliette.

Dawn is only three years old while Juliette is 4 months old. Eric is such a wonderful dad and husband.

"Mommy," Dawn tugs on my white gown. I pick her up with ease and sit her on my hip.

"Yes my little Angel?" I questioned with a smile.

"Butterfly," she points to a butterfly near by.

"You want to get the butterfly?" I ask. She simply nods and starts fussing around in my arms meaning she wanted to be put down. I gently put her onto the ground and she immediately starts try and capture it.

I felt Eric's presence behind me and turned around to him. He was holding Juliette in his arms and was smiling at me.

"Look at our little Angel go," he nods over to Dawn. I look over at her and see that she is jumping quite high in the sky chasing after the butterfly. I smile up at her and admire how graceful her jumps were.

"Looks like she's getting the hang of her powers," I beamed.

"Yes indeed," he walks over to me and places a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"You know whenever I look at our little miracles I can't help but think they look exactly like you," Eric sighs happily.

"Well of course they inherit my beauty," I smirk. He laughs softly then gently hands me Juliette.

"Let me go see if Dawn needs help getting the butterfly," he smiles. I nod and take the Juliette from him.

It was now time to go inside the castle Liam once owned, but is now ours. And start getting the girls to sleep.

Turns out vampires can sleep but only at a certain ages they are able to. Once both girls turn 15 it will be a no schedule which I know will definitely be hard for them both.

I was laying down on Eric and mines bed which we only use for one purpose. And tonight we are using it. Eric finally came into the room which meant the girls had finally fell asleep.

"I see you're ready," Eric wiggles his eyebrows. I laugh and pat the empty spot beside me. He jumps onto the bed almost breaking the whole thing in the process. And pulled me close to his chest.

"Nothing gets better than this," he sighs. I hum in agreement and push away strands of hair that fell over his eyes.

He's amazingly handsome it kinda hurts my eyes.

I dip my head down and lightly kiss his jaw and smile at him.

"You know I want you to put your lips on something else. If you know what I mean," he smirks. I gasp and smack him in the chest.

"Ow," he groans. Having more strength as vampire has its perks.

"You are such a freak," I say rolling my eyes.

"Yea a freak in the sheets," he teases.

Omg he has absolutely zero filter.

"Can we just have sex without you saying something stupid?" I ask sighing impatiently.

"Where's the fun in that," he replies. I was about to say a snarking comment when Eric suddenly Eric flips me over so that I was under him.

Oh wow

"Just relax Diana. How about this I please you tonight?" He asks not even giving me time to answer because he lowers himself down and spreads my legs open.

Lucky for me I was only wearing one of his large button up shirts with no undergarments under neath.

Yea nothing really can get better then this.

Because I know after everything that we have been through he will forever be
My Guardian Vampire.

The End

♥