Chapter 41

Ruby's Pov

How dare he ask about my dear Rossy? He is the reason I shut her out. I am also the one to be blamed but he played the main role in it.

He broke her heart beyond repair. The mate bond is getting hard on me each day. I think it will be a few days I will end of forgive him. But I am not going to do that. My current plan was something else.

Sighing I looked at the large map that was in front of me. It has been one hour I am thinking what to do. One day has already passed 29 days to go.

I had to make a perfect plan and then a reliable excuse for this mission. No one can know about it. I had talked with Roy he had gave me enough information on the rogues that can be helpful.

I need someone to help me now. How can I leave Rossy for these months. Curse me.

The mountains in the left side of the pack are no mans land. Something about it seems familiar but what. The rogues reside on the other side of the mountains. No one is allowed to go there.

I have to talk with Alpha king about it.

I quickly folded the map and kept it inside my hand bag.

" I know you are outside." I said to him. He entered the room with red roses. " Sorry to disturb at this time. But Axy thought of giving you some flower." he quickly put the flowers on the table and was out of the room in a minute.

I stared at the rose it was beautiful. The memory of rossy giving him the flower played in my mind. I wanted to be with her that time but I left her alone.

Guilt and Regret was killing me alive.

I ignored the roses and went back to check on the patients.

Many were already healed due to the werewolf healing abilities. I discharged them.

"You are just like her." John said from  behind me.

"She is far more experienced. I am a lazy wolf who always shuts her down and sleep. Unless it for hunting, fighting or talking in boredom." I turned towards him.

"you are one of your kind. My wolf sometimes becomes an asshole." he chuckled. "it's getting late should I drop you back." 

"No I brought my car with me." I waved him goodbye and walked to the car. John left within seconds.

I can feel his gaze whole ride. Ugh he is driving me insane. I stopped the car. " Why can't you just leave me alone?" I screamed at him.

"Because I don't want to leave you alone." He entered the car and sat on the passenger seat. " I hate you Samuel and Alex."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might be busy for some days....

so here are the extra updatesss.....