fifty seven

CHAPTER FIFTY SEVENREUNIONS

CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
REUNIONS

[ AVENGERS: END GAME ]

"Cap!" Clint called into their comm, "What do you want me to do with this damn thing?" 'this damn thing', meaning their gauntlet housing all six infinity stones that we're currently on the market for taking by anyone who was dumb enough to try and...

"Cap!" Clint called into their comm, "What do you want me to do with this damn thing?" 'this damn thing', meaning their gauntlet housing all six infinity stones that we're currently on the market for taking by anyone who was dumb enough to try and steal from the Avengers.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Cap called back.

"We have to destroy them!" Antares called into her coms. Her grip on Brynhildr tightening as she dipped them and the horse down to take out some outsiders. Antares was scorching the earth.

"No!" both Bruce and Loki called into the coms. The latter of which surprising Anaters as she shook her head.

"We need to get 'em back to where they came from!" Bruce called.

"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Tony informed them.

"Hold on." Antares steadily turned herself around so she was facing the opposite direction of Brynhildr so one could take the front and the other the back. "That wasn't our only time machine." Scott reminded the group.

A horn playing the tune of La Cucaracha took their attention. The two girls were leaning towards the sound source as they came upon a van that Antares recognised.

"Anyone see an ugly brown van out there?" Cap asked, causing Antares to choke on a laugh.

"Well, that's not very nice." She mused.

"Yes!" brynhildr answered, elbowing the girl in the ribs as she laughed to herself. "But you're not going to like where it's parked!"

"Scott, how long do you need to get it working?" Tony asked.

"Uh- maybe ten minutes." He answered.

"Get it started. We'll get the stones to you."

"We're on it, Cap." A female voice chimed in, but Antares didn't know who she was. She could only imagine it was Hope Van Dyne, Scott's girlfriend, The Wasp.