Chapter 12: Business

Chongyun's pov:
It's the 24th of April, 2nd week after waking up. I got certain flashbacks sometimes of a whole another world. It's really weird, Xingqiu Xiangling and Hu Tao were all in it. No one else from my school doe, it also seemed more like if I was having flashbacks of a dream. I do remember something called Tevyat after I woke up. But other than that most things went away, I was thinking of searching for a book that can help on today's library session with Xingqiu.
I had a lot of fun in the past week tho, we hung out every day and my memories flood back a bit more about past hangouts with those 4.
I can't recall one thing tho and it's been bugging me for a while.. I remember Xingqiu saying something important to me one day. But I never remember what, and I asked him about it, he just said
"If it was important for you too you'll remember."
It's been bothering me the whole time ever since. I am desperately trying to remember but I can't. But I'm sure it was important. It wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't.

The door opened and Mr. Zhongli entered the classroom.
"You may come in as well."

A short blue-ish purple-ish kinda navy? Colors are confusing- anyways so this weird hair colored guy walked in. He had a similar eyecolor as well, his face was sort of feminine, reminded me of a company leader I saw a lot in the news lately, smth with moving their company here or whatever. He also gave similar vibes to Mona, they look like if they're relatives.
He gave off a very mysterious kind of friendly but stern and intimidating vibe.
"Alright class settle down."
Zhongli said with his usual deep but friendly voice and the students went quiet. He caused quite the ruckus with just stepping in to the class. Well he did seem like even if he's not that rich but his family is definietly doing better than average.

"This young man is going to be your new classmate. He moved in here with his family for work reasons."
He glanced at the boy. He seemed young like if he should be a year under us.

"Please introduce yourself."

The boy looked at the class with an unreadable expression and started speaking.

"My name is Scaramouche, I'm 18 and I do not wish to answer any questions regarding my transfer. I don't need my classmates digging into my private life thank you very much."
His tone was arrogant and cold, but had a hint of hope in it. Well he probably hopes that he won't be completely alone, this is a new class after all. The rest of the class seemed just as confused as I am on how to lable him personality wise.

"Alright, I will be changing the seats up slightly. You are Mona's cousin is that correct?"

"Yes."

"Then <student name> please sit over next to Pallad. Scaramouche you may sit next to your cousin for the time being."

Scaramouche looked at the place Zhongli pointed for the other student to sit.

"Actually.. That's pallad right?- Could I be so bold to ask if I could sit there instead?" He said, sending an again- unreadable smirk at the boy.

"Oh you wish to sit next to Pallad? Well then. So be it"
Everyone in our class except the mentioned boy looked at each other confused. Who in their right mind would want to sit next to Pallad??
We looked at our teacher for any kind of answer to it but he just shook his head as the dark haired guy sat next to that reckless kid.

"Alright class, time for us to discuss this week's assignments and events."

------
"Wait WHAT?? HE SAT NEXT TO PALLAD WILLINGLY-"
Xingqiu said laughing and in disbelief

"Yeah- he did-"

"Oh my god he's crazy-"
Xiangling replied with uncertanity in her voice

"I mean. I feel like I've seen him somewhere before.. He doesn't give off the aura to me that he needs protection."
Hu Tao pondered.

"Wait! I got it! Remember that woman from the news!? That company leader? Isn't he her son??"

"Oh my god Xingqiu you're a genious- He is! He has to be! She did say she has a son that turned 18 not so long ago and she has high hopes for him when it comes to the company's future!"

"They look alike. It would make sense."
I commented

"Scaramouche.. It also sounds like a local name from where the woman is from! What was her name again?"
Xiangling asked

"Baal, her bussiness clients only mention her as the Raiden Shogun tho. She's highly respected and very strict. Never endulges in collaborations unless it benefits her business. She also crushes all small businesses and despises all other compaines. She wants to be the one and only who leads a company all alone and the one and only on the top forever. The Tenryou Yashirou and the Kanjou companies are her allies. All are under her level, and without her their business would crumble in seconds."

"You know way too much man-"
Hu Tao said holding her head dramatically as if it would hurt from all the new information.

"I'm a Guhua remember. I know anything and everything when it comes to business. We are a part of it after all."

My head started to hurt and I held on to it. Images of my drean started flooding back again along with a book series called "The History of Guhua". The next imagie was a bookhouse in Liyue with Xingqiu holding onto the 6 books of the series.
So basicay everything my dream ws some what real. Baal also rings a bell, Inazuma prehaps?- It's all so blurry.

"Yun? Yun!!- Chongyun!!-"

"Ah!- huh?-"

"Are you okay? Do you hava headache? Prehaps a fever?"
Xingqiu said and leaned close to me pressing his palm against my forehead.

"Ah- no no no I'm fine!-"
I said leaning away from him, I felt my face heat up a bit, why did I get nervous all of a sudden?

"Are you sure?"
He said sitting back to his spot on the rooftop, he seemed taken back slightly from my reaction. Understandable idk why I did that either.

"Yeah I'm sure, don't worry Qiuqiu"

"Oh god not this againnn!-"

"Qiuqiuuu!"

"Stoop!"

"They're like a newly married couple or smth"

"XIANGLING-"

"Oi don't yell at my girlfriend you bish"

"Qiuqiu qiuqiu qiuqiu qiuqiu"

"I hate you so much-"

"Love you too"

"Ughhh! This is un fair at least Yunyun sounds cute!"

"What's your problem with Qiuqiu"

"It's way too childish-"

"You act like a 10 year old rn so it's accurate"

"Oh you little!-"

He got up and started chasing me around the roof while Xiangling and Hu Tao just cuddled probably wishing they has bought popcorn or chips from the school buffet instead of just bringing their own food. Then we heard someone's voice.

"Who knew this year is more childish than the juniors."

Aaand that was the new chapter~
Hope you enjoyed! I also hope that whole business-company thing sort of made sense it'll come up more in the future.