Chapter 77-80

Chapter 77

    The morning dew only rose, spring apricots were everywhere, and tractors and tillers were busy on the flat fields.

    Pieces of snow-white soil membranes were neatly spread on the fertile fields, reflecting the sunlight, and the stingers could not even open their eyes.

    Secretary A’s car was speeding on the concrete road, and the glass was reflecting light. The members in the field were waving their hands wherever it passed.

    The special correspondent Guo Bin of the "New Youth Daily" and the photographer Jin Liang, personally escorted by Secretary A's car, came to the farm for an interview.

    "The new, industrialized agricultural model sounds a lot like that. But, the yield is 900 catties per mu. This is the funniest joke I've heard since the Great Leap Forward. Master Jin, this The Gobi Desert and the Corps Farm can’t do things. How can a small Mulan farm be able to do it?

    I think the enthusiasm of these people is so fake. The head of this farm probably wants to show off and wants to show credit to the central government. Come on, after we go, we have to keep our eyes open and don't let this director be fooled." The reporter Guo Bin sat in the back and whispered.

    Photographer Jin Liang is only in charge of taking pictures, and of course he nodded frequently: "Okay."

    "Now I have seen a lot of officials who want to show up, and want to be in the newspapers for political achievements. They use the people as weapons and the people's anointing for credit. Mount your official position, and if you are here, I won't let them succeed." Reporter Guo is still an old fox after all.

    Slowly rolling down the window, he looked at the members who were working outside, and waved his hand.

    "That's Chief Chen's car, right this weekend, she is coming to the farm too? Hey, go out of the way, let the director see how good I drive the tiller." Sun Chao is in the field, looking at the little ones. The car drove in front of him, and he carried the tiller in both hands, and started plowing hard.

    The tiller is iron. The underside is very sharp. It is much harder to drive than a tractor. You can’t master it a little bit. If it turns over, cutting off a thigh is a matter of minutes.

    Therefore, Sun Chuan used too much force, the tiller snarled a few times, and sure enough, it turned over with a bang. This guy scratched a piece of soil next to it, not to mention, he almost cut a few educated youths. Legs.

    "Sun Fu, do you know how to drive? Just leave me aside. Why do I think you have a heart rate and just want to destroy it." Wang Guanghai roared.

    Suddenly, a group of educated youths also roared away: "That's Sister Sun, you are taking the lead in everything, we won't take you, but can we not destroy the fruits of everyone's labor?"

    Just as the car drove by, Guo Bin slowly  rolled up the window and said, "Have you seen it? That female must have been persecuted. Maybe she is the most sober person on this farm. As for others, I guess it is still blinded by the thoughts of the Great Leap Forward. , We have finished interviewing the field director, and we will interview her carefully."

    "Hello Field Manager Chen ." "Hello

    Reporter Guo, Hello Master Jin, I am the field manager of our Mulan Farm, Chen Lina, this is our deputy field manager. Long, Comrade Wang Hongbing.”

    Right on the barley field, the first batch of strawberries in early spring, as well as mulberries and melons with attractive aroma, were placed on Shiluqi. There are a few wooden roots next to them, and the members' butts have been polished smoothly.