43

And now here she was, glancing up the back gate of Renjun's house

And now here she was, glancing up the back gate of Renjun's house. It was huge- she lives in a mansion but she could reckon Renjun lives in a palace.

"We're here"

The boy mumbled, unlocking the back gate as he gestured for the girl to enter, which she did-waiting for the boy to enter next before she could go walking off to anywhere, she was positive she would get lost.

They walked for a good minute before they reached the back entrance of Renjun's house, a heavy oak wood that she was positive would take a lot of normal humans to open-but hey they were werewolves for a good reason.

Renjun opened the door with ease, Eunha was greeted by red, gold and silver that decorated the entire interior of the house.

She let out a sigh of amazement as she looked at the boy who stared back at her like she was some kind of weirdo.

"Why did you bring me here anyways?"

"Well, we both need to shower and I doubt you'd want to go anywhere with that bug on your hair"

"WAIT WHAT?! Get it off! Huang-"

The boy let out an amused laugh as he clutched his stomach as if he would die from laughter.

"You really are dumb"

"So there's no bug?"

"No 'course not"

The boy chuckled as he stared at her glare- a smile on his lips as she began to give in, giving him a chuckle of her own.

"Welp lets go"

Eunha felt awkward the whole way to Renjun's room as she stayed awfully close to the boy the whole time.

Other werewolves were greeting them the whole way- exchanging looks and whispers once they saw her.

Finally they stopped on some door which Eunha could only assume was his room.

"Here, the shower is on the left"

The girl nodded as she was pushed into his room, she looked back at Renjun who gazed anywhere but her-his flushed expression making her cock her head to the side in confusion.

"I'll have someone get you some p-pan-..u-underwear and some clothes"

Now it was her turn to flush knowing full well that the boy was going to say 'panties'.

She giggled as he closed the door infront of her, Eunha let out a sigh as she walked further into the boy's room.

It was oddly neat-well compared to Jisung's anyway, but then again everyone's room was cleaner than the youngest.

The ambiance of the room was somewhat peaceful and aesthetic, the sunlight hitting just the right spot in his room- the colors weren't from the same side of the color wheel but it wasn't clashing, surprisingly.

Her eyes roamed the room more, her eyes landing on a painting or drawing spot in the corner.

Huh, never pegged him for someone who likes things like this, but then again- all we ever talked about was random stuff.

Eunha sighed as she headed to the bathroom-opening the door to the room Renjun had pointed to earlier.

Her brows knitting together at the bathroom that emitted the same feels as the bedroom.

"How the fuck could he be so neat? I need him to design my bathroom"

Eunha let out a sigh as she walked out with a towel wrapped around her body-she looked at Renjun's bed where clothes were already laid out for her

A white shirt that seemed like it would drown her in it's fabric and some sweatpants that seemed to be near her size.

She put the underwear on before the sweatpants, which were a bit too long for her but hey! That's why we have the magic of rolling up the ends of our sweatpants.

As she was just pulling the white t-shirt down to cover her stomach, the door slammed open making her jump and almost fall.

"Renjun have you seen my char-"

She looked at the white haired boy infront of her as she hastily pulled the shirt down- Yangyang looked at her, back to his phone before back at her.

"Ahh!?"