PART 15

OLIVIA'S POV

I hear the sound of chipping birds as I opened my eyelids and immediately becoming exposed to the brightness of the sun.

As I turned my body to the other side I am seeing a peacefully sleeping Ryder.
This the first time I am in the same bed with a man other than my dad when I was young and my brother.

Thinking back to our yesterday night moment a smile appeared on my face and I touched my lips while closing my eyes and taking myself back to that moment.

I opened my eyes and moved more closer to Ryder.I stopped my hand in mid air as I was about to touch his face.

God what am i doing.

"You are not doing anything wrong Oli"Snowy said as she cheered for me to touch him.

"I know that okay?,but what if he caught me touching him like I am obsessed or something?"

"With a mate like this you are bound to become obsessed ,I mean look at those a-..."

"Okay!! I get it"

I really tried not to touch him but I couldn't help it.As my hand touched his face it felt as if my finger tips are made for me to do this as I can feel the Sparks.

I caress his face for a while before running my index finger down from his chest following the designs patterns of his tattoos.

And as I am doing that one specific tattoo caught my attention.It is a heart shaped tattoo on the left side of his stomach.There is a letter B drawn inside that heart.

Whose name start with B in his life?.I studied that tattoo for a moment before touching it and as I am about to follow the pattern of it..

"What are you doing?" I quickly removed my hand as if it is on fire as I heard his voice.

His eyes burned gazes at me and i felt so embarrassed that I am caught.I just always find a way to embarrass myself all the time with him.

Now what do i even say?.

"I asked you a question,What are you doing?"He continued to stare at me as if I have done an unforgivable horrific crime.

I was feeling nervous to answer at first but then I remembered that this is the guy that ran away last night after he kissed me.

Not that I didn't want him to*blush*.

I got out of the covers and stood up planning to go to the bathroom and before I could even walk a few steps , Ryder held my arm and yanked me turning me back to collide with his chest.

When I came into contact with his body he immediately set a distance between us as if he is afraid that something might happen.

"For the last time what were-....."Me being upset about him setting a distance between us and running away like a coward last night I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"No! I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT!!"Maybe it was unnecessary for me to shout but I wanted him to get the idea that I am mad at him for running away infact it hurt my feelings

"Cat caught your tongue?"I see him gulp down and this is the first time I am seeing him being nervous.

Good to see that he has emotions after all.

"Why did you leave after you kissed me last night?"I can feel myself being on the verge of crying

"If you knew that you were going to regret kissing me which I can tell by your actions then why did you?"He is not even making eye contact with me.

"Say something please"A single tear fell down from my right eye and I immediately wiped it away not wanting to come as weak to him.

Even silence is also an answer so I will take his silence as one.I turned my back from him and walked to the bathroom to take a bath.

But I will mostly cry in there.

After what felt like an hour of just sitting in the bath I dried myself out and got out of the bathroom.

Ryder was not in his room, thank God.

I went to my room and Jessica was not there which I am grateful for since  I am not in a good mood to be chatting with anyone.

Especially her since she talks like there is no tomorrow.

I went to my closet and dressed up so effortlessly,just leggings and an oversized hoodie.

I like to call it a depressed look.

I did my hair in a messy bun and although I feel horrible inside at least I look cute.

I laid down not feeling like eating breakfast and seeing Ryder at the breakfast table.

I will rather starve than see him.

After what felt like a long time of me starring at the ceiling and just thinking about everything in general ,somebody just came inside my room without even knocking.

And guess who that person is,I'll give you a clue.Her name start with J.

"Haven't you left yet?"I am asking Jessica who is standing at the door with a huge smile on her face like always.

"Not before you tell me about what happened between you and Ryder last night"She jumped into my bed and laid down while starring at me with so much excitement visible in her eyes

Only if she knew what really happened.

"Come on tell me already,you know I kept quiet on purpose when you came knocking last night so things between you two get heated"She said that feeling very proud as if her little plan was so brilliant.

"I mean it was pretty smart of her because things between you and Ryder did get..."Snowy tells me her opinion as if I need it.

"Nobody asked for your opinion Snowy so keep it to yourself"

I am not in a very good mood today.

"So tell me did my plan work?"Jessica looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Well.......

.................

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

XXX
Cindy