Chapter 12: Stalking my Mom into the Spirit's Home

Few days after the previous Chapter

I woke up in the midnight because i want to. Man this is boring, no Mom, no Auntie. This sucks!

I heard from Merchant coming to this country saying that Ingrassia, supposed to be the place where Mom teaches got attacked by a Dragon, and then a Godess descend upon and defeats the Dragon.

I wonder who the godess is...

Welp, time to stalk my Mom, i overheard from Souei that Mom will be going the the place called as "The Dwelling of Spirits". That sounds cool, so i decided to go there too.

I snuck my way out of the town while everyone are still asleep, well mostly... I managed to sneak across few goblin riders and merchants who were still walking on the midnight.

Once im out of their range i decided to use {Spatial Travel} and teleports to the forest thats near Inggracia.

And yes you would notice that a certain one horned blue haired ninja is following Lylas to ensure her safety.

I can't enter the town since im waiting for Mom to come out. After few hours of waiting she hasn't come out already.

"AAARGHHHHHH where is she!?"

(Great Sage-san...) I said while pouting

⟨⟨*Sigh* The individual Rimuru Tempest location has veen found. Best course of action to approach, Flying twards there rather than using {Spatial Travel} to avoid detection⟩⟩

(Thanks Great Sage-san, You're the Best!)

After Great Sage told me the location of Mom, i flew towards there as fast and as quiet as i can. After few minutes of flying, i've finally reached the forest she headed into.

'this forest is big... Well not as big as Jura Forest'

'whats the name of it again?'

'Ulgar, Ulga-'

⟨⟨Ulgrasia Republic⟩⟩

(Right that, im gonna forget the fact that you just read my thoughts again... Like usual...)

I waited above the trees. After few hours of waiting they've finally reached this forest.

Time to stalk my Mom.

And there were 5 childrens behind Mom and Ranga is behind those childrens. Are those Mom's students?

What are they doing inside this forest anyway? There's now way they're going to find some kind of magic door in the middle of the forest am i Right? Right...?

I walked above the thin branches. I know its a bit Risky, but i do what i do and no one is going to tell me what to do!

[???]

Something or Someone is hiding in the bushes. Their petite figures made them easier to hide by the bushes.

"My Queen Look at those childrens!" ???1 said

"What are they doing in the forest anyway!" The Queen said while looking at the childrens untill she noticed another children is hiding.

"Also what is that kid doing above the trees?" The Queen said noticing the one hiding above the trees

"She probably stalked them" ???2 said

"What? Now way! None stalks in this forest except Me!
I have to stop this madness right now!"

Those small mysterious fgures then disappeared instantly. Leaving the bushes empty...