part 36

3rd person pov

"Finally, we're doneee!!"
"Yessss!"

Yoojun and y/n just got finished with decorating. "Come lay down." He laid down on the blanket they spread earlier. Y/n went to him and lay next to him.
Enjoying the beautiful weather, both looked up in the sky and enjoyed this moment.

While they were silently enjoying the weather, Jake and Heeseung came back to look how far y/n got with the decorating.
"Maybe she needs help." Jake tried to convince Heeseung earlier with that sentence.
Since y/n and Yoojun were in the garden they didn't hear them coming. Heeseung went to the bathroom while Jake was looking after her. He saw the decoration in the garden and knew she was there. Slowly going to the garden he saw Yoojun laying next to her and stopped walking.

"Y/n." He heard Yoojun.
"Hm?" Y/n answered and looked at him.
He could see Yoojun hesitating but then saw him looking at her.
"Are you ready for uhm dating?"
Jake silently laughed and couldn't believe what he heard. 'Is he for real?' was the last thing he could think before y/n answered.
"I mean," she paused "If you want then we could give it a try."
Jake completely couldn't believe what she just said and didn't want to believe it either.
Heeseung came back with a bottle of water and was about to talk but Jake shushed him. Heeseung saw what was happening just by looking at Jake's face and them both laying on the blanket.

"Let's go." Jake dragged Heeseung to the door and while going out he slammed the door so hard that y/n could hear it. She surprisingly got up and went to look who it was by walking to the entrance of the garden.
"Since when were you here?" She asked Heeseung who was dragged by Jake.
"I-" – "Shut up Heeseung. We need to go." Jake cut off Heeseung and went to the car. His ironic "Have fun." was the last thing she heard of Jake before he got into the car and started driving.

They left y/n completely confused.
"Something is definitely up." She said when she got back to Yoojun.

--

"Can you stop the car for a second?" Heeseung said sitting next to Jake who was driving.
Jake stopped at the traffic lights and laid down his head on the steering wheel. "What is wrong with you?" Heeseung asked and stroked his hair. He knew Jake wasn't having it. 
Jake sighed. "I don't know it either. I just-" He couldn't go on because the driver behind him honked so they just left it there and went back to the company.

[The evening]

Y/n pov

An hour ago all the members except Sunoo and Jay came. Lily, the PD, and all the other staff came too.

"Okay so I texted with Jay earlier and he said they will be here in 10 minutes. He even gave me his live location. We will hide in the dark and gonna surprise him with a Happy Birthday Song. Got it?" I said and everyone agreed.
Since the thing that happened with Jake I haven't talked to him nor Heeseung. They seemed to go out of my way which makes me very sad.

10 minutes later we could hear the door open so everyone hid.
"We're home!" Sunoo screamed and opened the lights.
Everyone started singing happy birthday and Jay who was behind him got the cake with the candles.
He was so shocked that he had his hands over his mouth and almost started crying. We happily clapped and he blew out the candles after wishing something.

After everyone said happy birthday to him in private we went to the garden to celebrate it. Music was playing, people were dancing, some were taking pictures with Sunoo, some were eating from the big buffet, and some were just talking to some other people.
Everyone was in a happy mood and was having fun.

Weirdly, Yoojun hasn't come yet. After waiting for a while for him I went back to Sunoo and Lily.
"Sunoooo! Happy birthday again."
"Thank you so much, Noona!" Lily hugged him.
"Oh! Y/n Noona! Did you decorate everything? It looks so beautiful!" He said and hugged me. "Uh yeah, but my friend and the members helped me so it wasn't only me." I laughed. We were talking for the next few minutes but Ni-ki came to me with Yoojun.
"Noona. Your boyfriend is here."
"He isn't my boyfriend but thank you for letting me know." I smiled at Ni-ki and said bye to Sunoo.

"Hey, Yoojun!" I hugged him "Hey! Where is the birthday boy? I have his gift."
"Oh, the gift table is inside and Sunoo is probably taking pictures. I think." I showed him the table and we went together to Sunoo.
"Y/n you never told me you're friends with Enhypen." – "I thought you knew."
"How would I know? I can't read your mind." – "Okay okay, sorry. I should've told you haha."

"Hey Sunoo, this is the friend I told you about – Yoojun this is Sunoo, Sunoo this is Yoojun."
"Hey, it's so nice to meet you!" Sunoo said and gave him his hand. "Same and also Happy Birthday!"
"Thank you." They started talking about different things so I just went to Lily.

"Lilifeeeeee!"
"Hey y/n! I haven't seen you the whole day even though you were with me. Look at you being all busy."
"Sorry, there was so much going on and somethings just weird but look now I'm here!" I turned on my axis and laughed. We went eating and talked about everything.
"Talking about the members, did you fight with Jake?" Lily asked curiously.
"No, why would I? He's the last person I would fight with."
"I don't know he's like going out of your way and everything. Did you reject him or something?"
"What the heck Unnie?! He would never like me that's so stupid. Did you have too much alcohol?"
"What? Y- I meant no!"
"Hah! Knew it!"
"Okay sorry, but everyone from the staff team was drinking so I did too."
"Oh god, Unnie."