WANT TO BE US

1 day before the operation .....
Night

" Anni where are you ?? " Shivaay asked while entering the room ..." Are you still inside the bathroom haan ? You are impossible " he knocked on the door slightly pushing it ... but it was empty ...

Shivaay : Anni ... Yeh larki bhi na , kahan gayi , yehi to thi "

He went towards the pool side where he spots Annika standing facing the water ... Shivaay smiles and walked towards her , standing behind her he slips his hands around her waist keeping his chin on her shoulder holds her tightly ....

Shivaay : what are you doing here ?? You know what just day after tomorrow you'll get operated and everything will be fine . You'll will be fine .. Vishal just called me to inform this...after the operation everything will be good . I just hope everything just goes well . No.. actually everything have to be ok ....
He said playing with her fingers ...

Annika stays silent ...
Getting no response from Annika he asked ...

Shivaay : what happened Anni ... 

Again Getting no response he loosened his hold and turns her around ...

Shivaay : Anni ....wh... why are you crying ? He gets shocked to see tears in her eyes ... He carefully wipes her tears ...

Annika without saying anything embraced him tightly ... She snuggles more into him keeping her face in crook of neck sobbing vigorously  .. ... Shivaay wrapped  hands around her titling his head he plants numerous kisses on her ...

Shivaay : Anni what happened ? Why are you crying ... Stop crying I'm here with you .. but she didn't stop  Shivaay tried to stop her from crying but she didn't .

After sometime Shivaay carries her in their room and placed her on bed ... He got some water to drink Annika , he caressed her face and wiped the tears ... Shivaay sits on bed taking Annika in his arms placed a kiss on her forehead ... suddenly Annika speaks ...

Annika : why it's us Shivaay ? What sin I have done ? You know I have tried very hard to be strong enough to face the reality But seemed like I've failed miserably. why always it's me Shivaay whenever I tried to be happy something would happened bad . Why can't God see me happy .

She cried snuggling more into him clutching his waist tightly . Shivaay speaks nothing just keep listen  kissing her hair .... She felt miserable she felt broken while his condition was none the less but he can't just broke infront of her . She will be shattered if she saw him like this n he knows it .... In these few days Annika suffered like hell . her headache grew more than before but she couldn't tell Shivaay about this . She silently bears everything while it's not even tolerable . And it all drain away her all hope to be cured to live a normal life again. She started to believe that she has only few days . She has only few days to live with Shivaay .she has only few days to love Shivaay . She just has only few hours and it breaks her into zillion pieces . She never wanted this that's why she had done that ... Now she knows that if Shivaay get to know her condition it'll be impossible to control him . He'll be broken like never before and Annika doesn't want this .before one time she had seen him but now . She couldn't be able to see him again all shattered . She wants to see him happy till her last breathe . That's why she didn't tell him anything and pretend to be all right infront of him  while inside she suffered like hell . It is unbearable but she acts well to be all right . But today when she saw Shivaay's hope his belief that his eyes holds  she'll be alright after the operation she couldn't control herself .she wants to cry she wants to let her pain out only infront of him ... She doesn't know she'll ever get chance to see him or not after the operation while her instinct says that something bad going to happen with her .. she doesn't know from where she got this but this time she is not feeling well ....she only wants Shivaay to be happy in his life . But she also knows that Shivaay will never be same again if something bad happened to her . But she will not be present here to see him all crushed . Yes, she is selfish for him only . She wants to feel him happy atleast till she has her last breathe .

Shivaay :  Shhhh... Anni .. stop crying ... You know na I can't bear a single drop of tear in your eyes ... Still you are crying ... saying he kissed her cheeks ....

He who can't see a drop of tear in her eyes now here is sitting consoling her . He wants her to stop crying at the same time he wants her to loose her heart's burden . He wants her to cry out all the pain she has inside her. It's not that he is not nervous , he is not afraid infact he is the one who is breaking from inside everyday . Dr. Has said there will be 50%-50% chances anything can happen . On the top of that his dreams better you call nightmares it growing day by day . Though he is not a superstitious person but when it comes to Annika he can believe in everything , he can do anything . He is sending his prayers to almighty to short out every problems in their life . He wants to happy with her . A loan tear fell from his eyes . 

After sometimes Annika stops crying ...

Annika: Shivaay ...

Shivaay : hmmm...

Annika : Shivaay ... I .. I ...I want something from you ... Will you give me that ? 

Shivaay immediately turned her and cupped her face and kissed her forehead ...

Shivaay : what do you want Anni ? Everything what is mine yours also .. don't you know that .. why are you asking me ? Just take it or order it . It'll be right infront of you the very next moment ... He told holding her hand  rubbing it a little ...

Taking a deep breathe she placed her head in his chest and slips her hands around his waist ....

Annika : Shivaay  ... I ... I..
She fumbled ..

Shivaay : what happened Anni ... Just tell me once ...

Annika : I want to be yours Shivaay in all sense ... Plz don't say no plz .... she said in one go closing her eyes and clutching his shirt in a tight fist ....

Shivaay seemed bewildering .... He never expects this ...his eyes stay still ....  It's not like he doesn't want it he also wants it like Annika wants ... But he can't take any risk regarding her health. But he never expects this from Annika that's why he is just a little shocked .

Shivaay : Anni .... What are you saying ?? You know na your health is not in good condition .... We have decided na that after shorting all the problems we will talk about this ... He said not want hurt Annika ...

Annika : Shivaay I'm fine ... And dr. Never resists us from this then why not Shivaay ... Plz I want to be us in all ways possible before my operation ...

Shivaay : Anni ... You are not understanding ....it's not like that ... Said tiredly

Annika : plz Shivaay ... Consider it as my last wish ....she said in a flow not getting what she is actually saying ....

Shivaay : what do you mean by last wish ?  He said  freeing himself from embrace looking deep into her eyes . He looked all angry ...

Annika : sorry ... She holds her ears ...  She hugged him tightly ... Shivaay if something happened with me atleast I'll be happy that now I'm Only Shivaay's Annika .... Plz Shivaay ...

Shivaay : you sure I'll not hurt you  .. worries can be clearly feel in his voice ...

Annika : I can hurt myself but you . I'll be fine Shivaay ... Plz ....

Precap -- upcoming chapter will be little mature