'Blush'

Jae's P. O. V.

"Oh, I like it when it's wet and juicy. Mmh~ " I heard Kook moaning slightly as he looked at Vernon.

"Hmm. It's good when it's pink or red in color. " Vernon said.

"The color makes it tastier. Wants me to lick it so bad. Eat it like there's no tomorrow. " Jimin said.

"Well, it gets our hand sticky but do we care? " Tae joined as he chuckled.

"Of course not duh. As long as we can eat it. " Vernon said laughing.

"Hmm so delicious. " Kook said licking his lips.

I quickly went near Vernon and covered his ears.

"Don't corrupt his mind, you perverts! " I said as I glared hard at them.

"What do you mean? " Vernon asked as he removed my hands from his ears.

"Shh.. Don't talk to them. They'll ruin your pure mind too. " I said dragging him with me but he stopped as he asked,
"What bad things are they teaching me? "

"The thing you were talking about. " I said.

"Oh, the thing that we all want wet and juicy and- "

"Yes yes that. " I said shushing him, as I felt myself being red.

"Oh we were talking about watermelon. " Tae said as he pointed to the watermelon placed on the counter.

"Ah- You were huh? " I said nervously chuckled.

"What did you thought? " Vernon asked.

"Nothing. Was just warning you. " I said.

"Oh- Okay. " They all nodded as Jinnie screamed from the counter,
"Vernon? "

"Yes, coming hyung! " Vernon said getting up from his chair and running to Jinnie.

"Hand me those. Ah what's the name? " Jinnie said as he scratched his head.

"What those look like? " Vernon asked, eager to help.

"Ah, long, thick and has cum in it. " Jinnie said as Vernon looked at me.

Now what is it?

He raised an eyebrow as he came to me and I scoffed.

"What is it? " I asked, ignoring his blush that crept into his cheeks.

"Do you know something eatable which is long, thick and has cum in it? " He asked as he pointed downwards.

I quickly grabbed his hand as I hissed.

"Stop it. He didn't mean that. " I said as Kook came near me and asked,
"Then what he meant? "

Kook was wiggling his eyebrows.

"I mean, it can be a dick though. It's long, thick and eatabl- " Joonie joined as I glared at him and he stopped in the middle of the sentence.

"Vernon, you okay? " Joonie asked, patting Vernon's shoulder and I swear I saw him melting under his touch.

And I was 'dating' him. Wow. 

"You meant cucumber, Jin hyung? " Yoongi oppa asked Jinnie as he came to the kitchen.

"Ah, yeah! That's the thing. Vernon, hand me some cucumbers for salad. " Jinnie said as Vernon gulped hard before nodding and handing him some.

"I don't think I can ever eat cucumbers with a sane mind. " I mumbled, sighing.