Chapter 67 - 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Reina's Point Of View

"Narc, I need you to- "

"I got to go Nem and hit the shower and head for the warehouses. Behave while I'm gone ok." He interrupted me just when I was on some sort of pathway to admitting by sexual lust for hm that had been gnawing the corner of my mind. Oh my God. He did it on purpose so that I would get a taste of my own medicine and become teased and left. Now, I had an unbearable lust growing from the pit of my stomach as well as the butterflies that were involuntarily swarming around there.

He got up and walked out of the door. He had tattoos all over his back and fucking hell was I turned on. He was effortlessly hot and despite being one of the only guys that have been able to keep up with me he managed to put up with me and play me by my own game. That was a massive turn on regardless of him being one of the most annoying people on the earth.

I got up and headed to my room and hit the showers but my mind was still wrapped around the moment where his arms held me tightly towards hm. He made me feel as if he was my safe place. Someone I could talk to and be myself with but he's after me. He's after the Black Hunter and as much as I want to deny it. It'll break the trust that we have building up gradually. I needed to tell him but the question was when.

It was pretty hot today and I had no meetings until next week so I was free. I wore a white tank top and some denim shorts and a denim cardigan. I put on a pair of hoop earrings and silver heels and went down. You know what I need. I need to get my nails done right now. So instead of eating breakfast went to the acrylic shop and got my nails done.

While I was getting out of the shop, Felix approached me.

"Reina."

"Felix."

"You need to distract Jax for today and maybe even tomorrow."

"Huh?" I replied confused because why the hell would he need me to do something.

"There's something wrong in the business- "

"By business you mean mafia and by wrong you mean something to do with the shipment."

"Who told you?"

"Narc."

"He trusts you."

"mmhmm. Carry on."

"Take hm out and detect hm. I don't care what you do; he just can't be here right now because he'll freak."

"Right sure I don't mind doing that but how the hell do you want me to force hm to do something."

"You'll figure something out." He commented while walking away from me.

Well then time to make a quick trip to Narc's warehouse. It was about forty minutes after Felix and me had my chat but I recognised the place and walked in. There was a guy out the front. Blonde hair green eyes.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here?"

"Looking for your boss."

"Down the left, sweetheart."

He knew me. There was no way in hell would a gang member purely just tell me where their boss resides. As soon as I walked in there was a girl who was already glaring at me with daggers like what the actual fuck did, I do to you babe.

She stalked towards me.

"Who are you and what are you doing here." Her high-pitched voice practically screamed.

"I'm looking for someone."

"Who?"

"Jax."

She pulled out a gun and the other people around us stared. I took the gun twisted her hands and threw across the room and walked away and into the office that was clearly Narc's. He was mid conversation with Angelo.

He looked at me and flickered his glance back to Angelo and gave him an assertive nod. Angelo had left and he looked at me.

"Why are you here?"

"Why should I not be here?"

"Quit playing your games, Nem, they won't work over here."

"What do you mean?" I said while walking to the opposite side of the desk from where he was sitting and leaned towards hm.

"I mean the game where you refuse to tell me what you're doing here and what the hell you want from me." He replied while also leaning in matching my exact energy.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that I'm not going to be at home today since I'm going out with a friend."

"Adelina or Serephina?"

"Neither."

"Who?"

"A friend."

"What friend Nem?"

"That's none of your business, goodbye." I said before giving hm a little peck on the lips and clearly, he was stunned by it. I walked out and him being the nosy bitch as always, he followed after me.

He cornered me at the car.

"What friend?" he seethed. He was such a nosy bitch. I wrapped my hand around his neck and tugged at the back of his neck and he lost conscious as I chucked his body not the backseat of my car.

A/N Thank you for reading. Love you all x