The Warewolf AU (2/5) || 03

Jimin shifted in his place, brows furrowing together as he turned to his side, keeping his arm around the pillow lying next to him. Wait, pillow? His eyes fluttered open, looking around and found no Aera. He rubbed his eyes, sitting up quietly in the silence of the night that didn't last longer as a cry filled in the air.

A gasp left his lips, body sprinting out of the room, rushing downstairs with horror painting face as he saw Aera crying at the end of the staircase. He swiftly lifted her off the cold floor and hugged her tightly before checking if she was hurt anywhere.

"It's okay, nothing happened, you're fine." He said, rubbing her back while she kept sticking to Jimin, crying continuously.

"Shh, don't cry." He whispered softly, bringing her closer to his chest, while eyes wandered around looking for any sign of an intruder. His ears perked instinctively, capturing a faint shuddering noise from the back yard along with a smell that wasn't of his pack members.

"What's happening?" He turned around, seeing Yoongi walking down with the others following behind. Jimin shook his head and glanced at his sister who was having small hiccups, looking around the glass door of the backyard and hands clutching on the fabric of Jimin's plane t-shirt.

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something, but stopped seeing Yoongi's hand in mid air, gesturing them to be quiet. Namjoon nodded subtly, heading down towards the window as he shifted to his wolf form, growling loudly as if warning the intruder about the impending disaster from their feud enmity.

Jungkook cracked his neck as they heard a snarl back and shifted into his wolf form along with Yoongi and the others while Jimin stood like before, holding Aera in his arms. Jungkook growled loudly, taking a defensive position, making sure Aera was safe behind him with Jimin.

The glass door slid open, having all the boys alert, keeping their eyes on the man who stepped inside the house. A long, dark coat with all black underneath and an amused smile tugging his lips up a little more from one side than the other. His eyes locked with Jimin as he made his way to the front with two black wolves following behind him, growling at the six.

Jungkook glared at him, taking a step a forward while the posterior part of his body, stayed close to Jimin, encircling him halfway in a protective manner.

"Osccur," Jimin said, "I'm surprised you're here suddenly, I thought you liked playing from behind."

The man chuckled in a deep voice, glancing at the kid, "Just thought I should come pay a visit, it's been long since I last saw you. I must say you've gotten more handsome, oh and also I see you've gotten a kid."

"If that is all, you can leave." Jimin hissed, gently tapping his foot against Jungkook's hind leg.

Osccur smild and glanced at the white wolf, "Jungkook-ssi," He uttered, hand reaching out for the younger's head, giving gentle pat, earning a growl from him as he snapped his head up, almost going to tear Osccur's hand off, but stopped feeling Jimin's hand on his back.

"I'm not here to fight young man." Osccur said, "But still, good to see you taking a stand for your brother– Oh wait, is he even your brother?" He chuckled darkly and noticed Jungkook's firm glare at him.

"What? Your hyungs didn't tell you?" He smirked, "You killed three of my men today, and not to mention many more whom you've injured to death before this too. Why? All for this guy who is not even related to you, who just showed up from somewhere years ago, now being the alpha and owning all of you. What a game Park Jimin, I'm impressed
You should be in my team. But also, I feel bad for Jungkook and this little girl, who doesn't even how witty you're playing."